lights in the dark.

when I walked by the river I noticed all the fish were dead, I went back to the base to tell fara about what I discovered. Fara walked by the dino's so check on any wounds from the fight from earlier. they seems fine but we were worried about the weird behaviour of the dino's in the wild. they died without a clear reason like something invisible killed them without us knowing. every time we went outside we found more dead ino's. we were sure if a tribe killed adino they would let the corpse lay there. they would use the meat to feed the dinos of their tribe. because meat is pretty useful here and a dino can eat over 10 kilos of meat a day without any problems. when I went with my rex on a meat hunt we didn't see any dino's walking around which was weird normally a lot of dino's were walking around on this place. now there weren't any walking around. when I got back at the base I noticed no one was there and our dino's were all dead. ''what the fuck happened here'' was all I said while walking in. everything was complete and fine, so.. we didn't get attacked by a tribe. fara max and rider just seems to be disappeared. I went back inside and found a letter hey, we saw weird lights up in the sky, me and hunter and max are trying to find out what is were. We are back around mid sun. I looked outside and saw it wasn't mid sun yet. I grabbed some meat from the refrigerator and put it on the table and started making dinner for when they came back.

After a few hours I was done and went outside to check on Fara max and hunter until i saw a bright glow up in the sky. It looked like a big ship or something. I walked outside further and grabbed my spy glass to take a look. It was a sort of big flying plate with bright lights on it. Before I could set the spyglass on the table to go back inside everything went black.

"Jake.. Jake, Jake!" I moved my head to the side "Fara.. I had such a weird dream.. there were bright lights.. and a weird ship.." I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw were bars. When I took a look to the left I saw Fara sitting on the left. She seemed to worry about me. "Where the hell are we?" Fara didn't answer "where is hunter?" "I have no idea.." suddenly figures in weird suits walked in and put down a plate with weird looking food. It were cubes with green pieces in it "they don't think we are going to eat that, right?" Fara smirked "it looks like stuff that comes out of our noses
We both starter laughing "this is a really really weird day"