Outside the ark

heh, I'm waiting for ark to get updated.. so.. I guess I should write another part for you guys.. 

enjoy..

while I and fara followed the guy we thought about our team mates we lost when the world we lived on before abberation. The man looked at us and said ''Tired?'' I sighed and shoke my head. ''no, just thinkning about something'' the man nodded and smiled slightly. ''May I ask about what you both are thinking?'' the man said while handing us some food. ''about our team-mates.'' I said while looking to fara. ''mind explaining me how you lost them?'' I sat down and nodded. ''Remember when u told us about the equus that destroyed the computers of the professors?'' I said softly. the man nodded and sat down next to us. ''Yes, why?'' he said. ''well, me and fara went out to look for water.. but we found that cave and went inside.. not realizing we wouldn't be able to go back for our dino's and team mates..'' the man gave us a sad face. ''that must be really hard for both of you'' he said. fara nodded and said back. ''I hope their dead was quick..'' 

''Look!'' fara said while walking towards on of the high buildings that were build on the side of the street. on the building was sitting some kind of robotic creature with small wingsalong the legs.. ''what is that?'' fara asked while tapping the man on the shoulder. ''I don't know, I've seen it more often..  but it didn't attack me'' he said while looking up at the creature. I grabbed my binoculars and took a closer look. ''it looks like some kind of robot.. maybe onbe of those rbots that's made to use in that war?'' I said while looking at the man. ''possibly.. lets not go to close to it.. I would like to get home in one piece..''  ''home..?'' the man smiled ''yeah, home.. I made a house not far from here..''  fara smiled. ''mind if we stay with u for a day or 3?'' the man smiled friendly. ''If you want.. both of you can stay aslong as yo0u want or need. I can really use some company.. the lonelyness is killing me...''

when we walked over an old ship we saw a small base.  it was just big enough for the 3 of us.. ou  tisde the base was standing a beautiful white owl. staring at us with it's blue robotic eyes. '' w..what si that?'' fara said while hiding behind the man. ''another of those human eating bastards?!'' fara said while giving me a scared face. ''no no no.. This is Excel.. My snow owl.. I found him wounded.. He got attacked by an other creature while protecting it's youngs.. The youngs were all dead sadly.. but I was able to safe Excel..'' Fara slowly walked towards the owl. the owl softly pushed its beak towards faras hand. ''It's a real cuddle bird.. beware'' he said smiling. ''you got more pets?'' I asked. ''no, I stay inside most of the times becuase of the alpha that walks around..'' ''what alpha?'' the man sat down on his couch and showed a drawing ''It's a huge beast with ice spikes on it's back.. It has the possibility to go invisible.. to catch it's pray.. It almost killed me on my first day here..'' he said slowly and showing a huge scar on his arm and leg. ''Just.. stay inside at nighttime.. then we should be safe'' I nodded and sat down. my back hurted from the long wallk. and sleeping on the hard floor.. 

slowly I got up. the man was making us fod and stood softly sinigng in the kitchen he made. his owl was still sleeping on it's bed. not bothering getting up for it's food. ''morning..'' I said softly while trying to avoid stepping on Fara that was sleeping right next to me. ''how was your sleep?'' the man asked while handing me a small piece of bread. ''It's not much.. I'm sorry.. '' he said ''It's great.. Thanks'' I sat down on th couch and  ate a piece ''Where did you find this?''  he smiled and pointed at a small garden. ''It's a work in progress.. I soon will have more seeds then I can make more breads...'' I swalloed and smiled back. ''we can help?'' ''sure..''