Touch the sky with me

Fara smiled and gave the wyverns some milk. They were almost adult. The next problem would be.. how do you learn a dragon to fly? I handed Fara a blanket to cover the dragons with. The winter had started and it was incredibly cold outside. Rider didn't say much he was just busy getting the wyverns and all's ready for battle. I walked to my Griffin and Rex and fed them and made sure their blankets were wrapped around their bodies correctly. I don't want them to freeze to death tonight.. I walked outside the gate and started to collect some wood. I decided I should build a small shelter for the dino's.

I had been collecting for a while and the bag was pretty heavy. I went back and started to make some walls by using rope and pieces of wood. It was a pretty long task but after a few hours I had 16 walls ready. I put them in place and made some roofs I went in with some grass and fiber but the rex and the Griffin already fell asleep on the floor. I dragged the grass inside and made a bed for them. I woke them up and lead them to their bed. Finishing the beds for the other dino's.

It started to turn dark to I had to hurry. I grabbed some meat and dragged the rex of Fara inside the shelter. Rider his rex refused to go inside. I walked to Fara and tapped her shoulder "why does his Rex never listen to Me?" Fara smirked "his Red has the same personality as him, he is just as stubborn" Fara walked with m3 outside and forced the Rex inside the shelter and closet the door "did you make this?" Fara asked looking at the shelter "yeah, I wanted to make sure our dinos are safe" Fara smiled "you did a good job"

I smiled and went inside and Fara followed me. I sat down at the table and ride came to us with some warm meat. He smiled a bit and said "did you really show off half the day to make a shelter for our dino's? He said while giving me a big piece. I nodded and didn't say a word "good job" was all he said when he turned to Fara to give her a piece of meat too.

After dinner I went to take a look at the wyverns. They were really big already. One big black wyvern stared at me with its red eyes. It probably thought it was getting food. I pet the wyvern. Until Fara walked In "they should be ready to fly" she said smirking holding a few ropes in her hand "oh hell yeah" I said while taking one of the ropes and climbed on the black wyvern it's back. The wyvern started to move rapidly. It really wanted to go outside. As soon Fara opened the gate it flew with a incredibly speed outside and almost fell out of the sky but thankfully didn't. After a while the wyvern relaxed a bit more and the strokes of the wings became more calming. It felt so great. The wind and the sun. I didn't feel cold anymore. Just the warmth of the sun and the warmth coming off the skin of the dragon.

I heard Fara screaming of joy behind me her wyvern flied by mine and screamed "YOU'RE SO SLOW BOIII"

I smirked and allowed my wyvern to fly faster. Out happy moment got disturbed by a person walking over the field. Holding a weird looking weapon and wearing a futuristic armor. Behind him walked a rex. It had a beautiful purple color on its skin and seemed hurt. When we got closer the person stopped and looked at us. "Who are you?!" Fara screamed when she got off her wyvern. The stranger took off its helmet and smiled slightly "hey, I'm retsam" I gave him a confused face and said "can you repeat that please and a little slower?" The man laughed and said "ret is fine" Fara walked to the Rex and looked at the wounds "what happened?" Ret sat down on the floor "got attacked by a few people on wyverns and Griffins. They took my tribe mate with them" I handed the man a canteen. "I thought you guys were them. And came back for me" Fara bandaged rex its wounds and said "you and your rex can rest at our base until you're healed up" the man nodded and stood up. "Are you okay? I asked when i saw the wound at his leg "yeah, I'm good don't worry about it"

Short chapter this time I'm sorry..