the world of abberation

Long chapter approaching...

When I and Fara walked further down the bridge we saw a few raptors. And also a few stego's walking past us. When we got close to the end of the bridge a huge snake out of the ground "what in the?!" Fara screamed. We jumped down into the water to escape the giant snake. Me and fara smiled at each other until I heard a soft "ssssssss sshhhaaaassss" she snake followed us and was right behind me "Daaaamnniiit" me and Fara screamed while swimming like crazy to get out of the water. When we got on the land we saw that the snake no longer followed us. We climed up a mountain and tried to dry our clothing a little.

When he looked down we saw a giant spider looking creature that fought with a spino. It probably wasn't a spider but.. it did look like one. When we walked deeper into the cave world we walked by a cliff down the cliff was a huge river of pink water. It smelled like burning metal and acid. When we moved on we saw structures that possibly where made by humans. That would mean that we aren't alone here. "Look over there!" Fara said pointing a huge rat that disappeared into the ground. "Woah.." I said walking towards the huge hole in the ground. "Well, I never seen such a big rat.." fara said "neither did i.."

After a while we had made some tools. We had tried to open cave entrance many times. But it was like it was a solid rock..

Fara had tamed a small dog like creature that had a small lamp on its face. I couldn't really say it was pretty. But it did was kinda cute in some way. Anyways Fara was in love with the little dog creature.. "where should we build?" I said grabbing some mushrooms. "Hmm, maybe up that mountian.. " she said pointing at a nice looking rock close to a river. When I grabbed a red looking mushroom my head started to hurt "Jeezes" I said while throwing the mushroom away "are you okay?" Fara said while running to me "yeah, just don't touch those devilish mushrooms. They guve you a headache" I said while slowly opening my eyes fara laughed softly. "Next time becareful" she said while picking  up the bag with mushrooms of the floor.

After a few hours of building I noticed that it didn't get darker lighter in this world. It was like half night half day.
While making our beds we fed our tricaterops and stegosaurus. It was really quiet here.. too quiet.

Slowly I opened my eyes. It was still light outside. Like the world hadn't slept. While getting dressed I noticed a tiger like creature walking past our door. It was chasing after dodo's and didn't seem to be interested in our dino's. I grabbed my bow and arrows and went outside. When I closed the door I heard a low growl right behind my back "shit..." was all I could say. Thank god Fara was awake and she ran outside with a spear to help. The tiger creature bit me a few times but ran away when Fara slammed the spear in his body. The wounds weren't deep.. but did still hury.

It had been a few days by now. We didn't do much. Because our house was surrounded by those tiger like creatures. We didnt want to take the risk our dino's would get killed. So we waited until those creatures found an other target or just got bored of us.

We started to run out of water and food. So those creatures better leave soon.. or we wont have a choice but to just take the risk..

When Fara opened the windows she didnt see any of the creatures anymore. When we walked outside with spears in our hands we saw them walk down the cliff close to the river. They where in a fight with a huge spino. While grinding for stuff I noticed a weird smell. Like something was on fire. When i followed the smell I noticed It came from a small cave enterance. I grabbed my climing picks and climed up. Up the edge was a huge field with small fires burning dead trees. It looked so familiar.. like we had been there before. I walked further into the field and noticed a building. When i got closer I saw it was a half burned house made of wood. I carefully opened the damaged door and looked inside. On the bed laid a half burned skeleton around the skeletons neck was a chain Max Sector 12-547. My heart skipped a beat. "Is hunter dead too?..." I whispered softly while walking outside. Corpses of our dino's where laying everywhere. Spears where all over their bodies.. they didn't die because of the fire.. someone attacked us...