1|Blue And White

Sonic's POV

            I cannot hold it anymore.Everyone make me dissapeared.They cannot see me.Is this what they do to me after i help them all this time?I start to look at the window.Looking at the beautiful scenery.Everything looks so fine until my doors knocking.I open it and i saw Silver smile and waving his hand at me."Hello,Sonic.Tails send me here to see if you're fine or not.""Oh,really?...please come inside.I will make you a tea."

            I look at Silver eyes.So beautiful and gold."So,Sonic.Tails said and the other you're not looking good.What happen?"Silver ask me as he drink the tea."I'm just fine.Nothing bad happen to me"I said.I didn't look at him.Slowly i look at him again and i said"Silver,will you stay here for a while?I need somebody to accompanying me.""Sure.Anyway,there's nothing for me to do."I smile.

             The evening sun is almost come.Silver and i are having fun together."Sonic,the night is almost come.I really need to go home.We will play again tomorrow,okey?"He said as i hold his hand."Please.stay with me."I said.Silver rub my head gently."Sorry,Sonic.I can't.Blaze must be mad at me if i go home late."My hand cannot let him go but i have to and i let him go.Silver said goodbye and wave his hand.I just see him go away from me.

              I am alone again.The night is almost scare me.I walk toward my room and lying down at my bed.I cannot close my eyes."Can somebody stay by my side only one night?"I said to myself and my eyes close slowly and i finally go to sleep.