11|Dead Princess

Sonic arrive in front of Silver's house and knocking the door."Blaze...can i talk with you?"Sonic said as he keep knocking.Blaze came in and open the door"Sonic?!"she gasp."Hey,Blaze.Why you look so pale?Are you having a bad disease?"Sonic ask as he smile.Sonic eyes begin to twitch as he become an insane hedgehog."GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"Blaze scream.

           Sonic keep moving forward to her and ready to kill her."I wanna tell you something.Do you like for being a bad person?"He ask as he take out the knife."WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"Blaze become more scared and start running."You can't run away from me!!!"Sonic laugh.He chases Blaze until she's got cornered."Please...forgive me."Blaze demand.Sonic hug Blaze"It's okey,princess.You will be fine.After you follow your friend to the afterlife."Sonic stab Blaze again and again until she died.

             Sonic bought Blaze's body to the graveyard and buried her body.He laugh and scream."You've make me feel invisible and make my heart break.Now,you know how you feel about me."Sonic walk away to his house and lock all the door and windows."I finally feel the freedom.I will escape from this nightmare."Sonic ask himself in the mirror.

Hahahaha...you are so evil just like the devil.There's only 3 victims to go.

Sonic smile"Yes...and i finally be free."Sonic wash himself from blood and go to his room.He's lying on his bed watching the ceiling and started to close his eyes.