16|The Devils Attack

Sonic's POV

        I still feel my darkness inside me.I don't think that Silver would help me."Silver...i can't sleep!!"I said and no respond.I move away from my bed and start to find him.Suddenly,a disturbing air surround me and my house.

Today,you will revealed your true power.You will not escape your own dark side.

My mind has been control by my own dark side.I saw my body covered in darkness and i heard the devils whispering."PLEASE!!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"I scream."Sonic!!Sonic!!can you hear me?"Silver's voice ehoed in my head."Listen,carefully.You're not fully changed into a dark side.Keep communicate with me!!""HOW?!"I keep struggle.

          Suddenly,i can't feel my heartbeat and all of the sudden it all turns black.I cannot see anything but i can hear somebody scream my name."SONIC!!!PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!"Silver's voice awake me up.

There's no way you could save him.All of his sins are stronger than your power.Thanks to you that make him what he have become.

"I'm so stupid...i'm so stubborn.I'm supposed to listen to you.Silver...i can't hold it anymore."I said to him.That was the word that i'm always said to him."Sonic...we can fix this,okey.Don't worry."Silver try to make me happy even i've turn into a monster."Silver...everyone...I'M SORRY!!!!"i scream.My ear filled with all of my friends voice.They calling me...