3|Hide And Seek

On the next day,Sonic wake up early and walk toward the kitchen.He look at the window"I feel like killing today."ask himself.He go to find something for him to kill and he walk toward the door.He keep walking until he got stuck at the forest.There,he saw Tails and Amy having their time picnic together.

           "They look happy together.Even without me."he said.Sonic move toward them.Amy and Tails did not realize Sonic's appearence."Hey,Amy.wanna go to my house today?"Tails said."Yes...i would like to go there."Amy said happily.Both of them clean the picnic stuff and head back home."Just as i thought,they really made me look like invisible."he ask himself and follow them.

             Sonic managed to catch up with Amy and Tails.Amy close all the window and doors.Sonic did not have any choice but to knock the door to get in."Tails,open up this door."Sonic said as he keep knocking.No respond.Sonic become annoyed and burst into Tails house.Amy and Tails shocked."S-S-Sonic."Tails said as he hold Amy's hand."Both of you will not go anywhere".

               Sonic start to attack Tails."Ahhh!!"Amy scream.Sonic stab Tails so hard."SONIC!!!STOP!!!"Amy demand."So,you finally saw me!!!"Sonic said.Tails has no more energy to move.Amy run away from Sonic and hide somewhere else.Sonic smile and follow her."Come out,Amy.I just wanna give you a kiss.Is that what you want?hahaha."Amy become scared and hide under Tails bed.

               Amy keep silent.Her body is shaking until the bed is shaking too.Sonic slowly look under the bed.Amy shocked."I FOUND YOU!!!"As Sonic drag Amy under the bed and kill her.Sonic leave Tails house and going home happily.