13|Illusion

Sonic wake up slowly and look around.He scan all over the room and saw a vision of himself."Do you know what you've done?"The vision said.Sonic tremble in fear on what he just saw."Wait...you are me?"Sonic said."Yes...this is who you are."Sonic saw himself has been cut,his eyes were red like crimson,his left eyes has been sewed and his body has been covered with blood.

            "Wait,this is not what i want.I just wanna let my friends understand about me.Why do i have to kill them?!"Sonic ask himself."I don't know...you always hear the devils voice and you listen to what its ordered you to do."said himself."If i were you,i will never listen to that devil."said himself again."Please...save me."Sonic demand.

It's too late to save yourself from the devil.You've made your decision.

Sonic start to cry"No...No...NO!!".The vision gone in a mist leaving Sonic alone and cry."Sonic...Sonic..."a voice ehoed.Sonic open his eyes"SILVER!!!"he scream and hug Silver"Thank goodness you still alive.""Silver...i don't understand."Sonic said.Silver start to explain"I found you lying on the ground with a pool of blood.I saw you holding your phone and your stomach has been split open.I saw Shadow's body too has been cut into pieces."

                Sonic cry even harder"Please...i want it become to normal.I'm tired of all this nightmare!!!"Silver hug him.Then,the doctor came"Oh,you're Silver the hedgehog,right?I need you to accompanying him.""Yes,doctor.I will stay here with him."Silver said.The doctor walk away leaving the two hedgehogs."Silver...i start saw something like illusion of me."Sonic said."illusion of you?You must be tired.How about you take some rest?"Silver let Sonic lying on the bed.