17|I Can't Save You

Sonic's POV(all the time)

           "Sonic,fight!!"Silver said to me.I keep fighting and struggling but the more i move,the more i get sucked into the darkness."SILVER...I CAN'T-""NO MORE OF THAT WORD!!!I  KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!"He's yell to me.I don't have any choice but to listen to him.He's the only friend that i have now."STOP...CONTROLLING ME!!!"Then,all the darkness burst from me and my body fall to the ground.

               I open my eyes.I saw Silver in front of me.He's shaking me"Sonic...Sonic...Hey,wake up."I look around and everything looks normal."Silver...is it over?"I said.Silver nod"Yes,Sonic...It's over."I start to hug him.Then,i feel i'm still being controlled.I took the knife that behind Silver and my hand are ready to stab him."S-Silver...do you remember what you've tell me about being strong?""Yes,Sonic...but it's over now.""Silver...I'm sorry if i had to say this..."I whisper"I can't hold it anymore."

                My hand stab him harder.All the blood coming out fast."Sonic...Why?"I throw Silver's body to the wall.All the blood covered my body."Silver...you also make me isolated.I know you try to changed me...but i know i would never changed."I laugh hysterically.Everything is in chaos.I can see my dark future.Nobody can save me...nothing can break my dark side from me.I will stay like this.Now...i'm alone in the cruel world.