10|Cruel World

Silver and Sonic staring each other"Sonic...you don't have to do this."Silver said as he move forward to Sonic slowly."DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!"Sonic demand.He does not have any choice but to run away from his house.Silver watch the blue hedgehog go.Sonic run through the town and he's stop running when he arrive at the forest.

Why you run away from him?are you scared?

Sonic look around to find the devil's voice"Tell me,what the hell did you want from me?"Sonic ask.The wind blows so strong until Sonic fall to the ground.He saw his reflection in the water."Just...who the hell i am?"He ask himself again as the reflection form his dark side.

You're a demon,a devil and a destroyer.All your friends is your enemy because they've made you become isolated and dissapeared.Don't you think that thing make you feel annoyed?

               Sonic look at himself"I'm a demon?...the devil?"Then,the water reflection revealed Sonic himself covered in blood.Sonic gasp"It is me...i'm the devil.I kill my friend in order to end this nightmare.I'm the killer."he ask himself again as he covered his face.

This world is so cruel...so you need to end up this nightmare if you want to make everything look normal.

The devil's voice convinced Sonic that he is a devil and command him to kill his friends.Sonic walk away from the forest and walk toward Silver's house."If they think that i'm not real,i will make sure that they are wrong about me and they will regret on what have they done to me"The blue hedgehog laugh hysterically.