15|Protect

After a long stay at the hospital,Silver take Sonic go back home."Okey,you stay here while i make you some soup."Silver said.Sonic lying himself at the couch.He saw himself again in his eyes."Hey...just leave me alone."he said."Sonic...i've made it.Come here if you want."Sonic hear Silver calling him and immediately go to the kitchen.

          Sonic saw the kitchen is like gloomy."Silver,where do you put all of my kitchen knife?"he ask."I've throw it all away.I know you will cut yourself."Silver said as he give Sonic the soup."Today,you will get rest.I will stay here to take care of you.You don't have to feel despair."Sonic look at Silver"You think...you can end my misery?"Silver nod"I think so...you see,you've kill most of your friends and i will help you."Sonic shocked"SO,YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I KILL THEM ALL?!!!"Silver give Sonic a smile.

            "Silver,why don't you just kill me if you already know?"Sonic said."I can't...i wanna take revenge but...when i'm thinking back.It's no use."Silver makes Sonic heart feel strong even he's being isolated or not."Silver...i can't go on.I've kill everyone but...somebody kill Shadow."Silver confused"Shadow?You mean you're not kill him?So,who's kill him?"Sonic become scared"I think it's not me...i swear i didn't."

                Suddenly,Sonic's body become weak"Sonic!!You okey?"Silver lift Sonic to his room."Wow...your body temperature is hot.You must have a fever."Silver walk away and bought a cool water."Sonic,this time you will not be able to hurt yourself again."Sonic give Silver his comfort smile.