2|My Heartbreak

Sonic's POV(again)

            Today Silver came to my house again."Hey,Sonic.I bought Blaze with me."Silver said."Silver.what are you talking about?Sonic is not here."She said.My heart suddenly feel uncomfortable."But,Blaze.He's here.I saw him.Look,he's in front of you.""Silver,may i ask you something?"Blaze said as she drag Silver out of my house.

              I don't understand.Why this happen to me and why they keep me invisible?I saw Silver and Blaze go away from me and did not return."Silver?"ask myself.Everything is clear now.Everyone keep me isolated and they never talk with me.Then,i saw somebody coming and i open up the door.It's Shadow."Faker,i need to talk to you."He said as he push me behind.

              "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!"i said.Shadow just keep looking at me with his devilish smile."I just want to finish you off."he said."Why you suddenly attack me?!""You're useless."Shadow attack me and i fall to the ground.I quickly stood up before he continued his attack."Wait,it's your fault!!"i said and Shadow stop."Don't you see that everyone has make me isolated?!All of my friends make me invisible!!!"

                Shadow look at me."That's why you're useless.You also kill innocent people."I look at him."I didn't kill people!!!"I scream.Both of us didn't make any move until Shadow decide to leave me."Shadow!!Where are you going?!"Shadow just keep walking toward the door and close it.Leaving me alone again.I fall down to the ground and cry.