7|Round 2

Sonic start to find his victims.Then,he has a vision in his mind.He saw a red echidna and he quickly go find Knuckles."It's time to meet your death."Sonic said.After a long walk,Sonic finally at Knuckles place.He scan and look around if Knuckles was there.

         "Hey,Sonic."the red echidna said."Oh,hey,Knux.How are you doing?"the blue hedgehog said."What are you doing here?Are you gonna borrow my emerald?"Knuckles said."Uh...yes i am.Maybe give me the purple one?""Why purple emerald?You always borrow the green one."Knuckles said confused."I...uh...have a bad mood today with Eggman."Sonic said."Okey...i will get you your purple emerald."Knuckles walk away while Sonic find his hiding spot.

            Knuckles came in with the purple and green emerald."Sonic...this is your emerald.I bought your green emerald too."Knuckles look around to find Sonic"Sonic?...Where are you?".Then,Sonic attack Knuckles and kill him."Finally,i've finally kill you!!"Sonic laugh hysterically and take the 2 emerald.

Good...you finally understand the point.Now,move on to the next victims.You're almost there...

The voice echoed inside Sonic's head again.Sonic thinking that he wanna kill another of his friends.Until the night comes,Sonic come back home with all the blood all of his body.He goes to the bathroom and clean himself.There,he saw his face."What have i done?"he ask himself.

What's wrong?is this what you want,right?Your friends make you isolated and dissapeared.Do you wanna make your revenge or not?

Sonic look at himself in the mirror.He wash his face and then there's a black figure behind him."AHH!!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"he said.He was shocked on what he just saw."Please...don't hurt me..."The figure then gone in a mist.Leaving Sonic tremble in fear.

Preserved Devil's [Sonilver]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara