4|Who I Am?

Sonic's POV

            I still have that isolated feelings.I cannot forget what happen to Tails and Amy yesterday.I walk around the kitchen and take the knife to the bathroom.I look at the mirror."Who am i?"ask myself.Suddenly,my disease is coming.I start to attack myself.I cut my hand and my leg so badly.

             I walk to the living room and fall to the ground.The door knocking and i cannot move.There,i saw Silver walk toward me."SONIC!!!WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!"he said.I just look at his face.He lift me up and take me to my room.Silver heal me and help me"Sonic...are you cut yourself or somebody is trying to kill you?"He ask me."I..."my voice cannot tell Silver that i cut myself."I really cut myself.""Why?"He ask.

              "I still feel i'm being isolated.I feel like i wanna cut myself and kill myself."i tell him.Silver's face is make me feel sympathize."Sonic...i'm still here.I will not make you isolated.I just wanna know why your friend make you like that including Shadow."he ask me.I feel more safe when Silver is here.He is the only one who i can trust."They said i'm the devil's son."Silver shocked.

                Silver is speechless.I can see his face."Sonic...that's wrong.You're not the devil's son.You're Sonic the hedgehog,the freedom fighter of mobius."I become speechless too.My tears falling from my eyes and Silver hug me gently.I feel bad about myself.Silver leave me at the room and everytime somebody leave me i feel like alone and isolated.

I ask myself again...who i am?