5|Red And Black

After Sonic is finally heal himself,Silver feed Sonic some hot soup."Do you feel better,Sonic?"Silver ask.Sonic just nod."You wait here.I will come back to see you."Sonic see Silver walk toward the door.As Silver hold the door,Shadow open the door.Both Shadow and Silver shocked.

         "SILVER?!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"Shadow said.Sonic run toward Silver and hold his hand."Silver...kill him!!!He wanna kill me 2 days ago!!"Sonic scream."Shadow...is that true?""Why do you really need to know?"Shadow said.Silver protect the blue hedgehog."Why you protect him,Silver?"The black hedgehog said."He didn't do anything wrong...You always make him feel bad."Silver said.

           Shadow give Sonic his sharp eye."Sonic...you kill Tails and Amy,didn't you?"Sonic eyes wide open"NO...I DIDN'T KILL THEM!!!"He scream.Shadow use his chaos control and attack Sonic."Shadow,stop!!!He's injured!"Silver command."Don't you see that he kill his friends?!"Shadow said as he attack Sonic.The blue hedgehog become weak and run toward the kitchen.Shadow chase him.

            Shadow find Sonic holding the knife."I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MOVE ONE MORE STEP!!!"he said.Shadow use his chaos control and kick Sonic.The knife flew to the air.Sonic quickly chase the knife as Shadow move forward to him.A sudden accident happen."Sonic?"Silver said.He was shocked to what happen to them.