6|Devil

Sonic become weak and Silver get him"SONIC!!!YOU KILL SHADOW,DIDN'T YOU?!!"Sonic look at Silver with a sad face"I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!!!"He scream.Silver hug him as Sonic tears falling to his arm.Silver clean all the mess at the kitchen and take Shadow's body to the hospital.After a while,he came back to see Sonic.

         "I've take Shadow to the hospital.I hope he's fine."Silver said."Why you just take him to the graveyard?He's dead,right?"Sonic said."I still feel his heartbeat.That's mean you didn't kill him."the white hedgehog said.Sonic feel lifeless."Silver...do you believe on what Shadow just said?"said Sonic.Silver speechless."Sonic...be honest to me.Are you kill Tails and Amy?"Sonic show his sad face."Sonic...answer me."Silver said with his low voice.Sonic run to his room.

            Silver chase Sonic and knock the door."Sonic...open up.I just wanna know."Sonic is stubborn and did not open the door.He keep curl himself at the corner on his room."Go away!!"Sonic scream.Silver stop knocking and leave Sonic.The blue hedgehog crying."Why..."ask himself.

Sonic...you are devil.You kill your friend and leave that white hedgehog away from you.You cannot escape this nightmare after you kill all your friends.

The voice speak inside Sonic's mind."Kill...my friends?"he ask himself."That's right.They make me isolated and make me feel so bad.So,i must kill them to make myself feel better."he ask himself and laughing hysterically.