New school new life

Shikira's POV

I was awoken by my alarm. I looked over at my clock and realized that it was six o'clock in the morning. My parents and I moved to California with my best friend, Anastasia, because of a problem in England, my old home.

'Shikira, Anastasia, get out of bed! You're gonna be late on the first day of school!' My mother yelled from downstairs. I got up off my bed and woke up Anastasia.

'Ugh five more minutes' she groaned still tierd.

'No Ana you have to get up. It's the first day of school.' Just as those words came out of my mouth, Anastasia bolted out of bed and got ready.

'Let's go eat breakfast' I said while walking downstairs.

After eating breakfast, my mom gave us a short lecture.

'Okay girls, now I want you to have fun and do your studies.' she said sternly.

'Ok' we both smiled.

We made our way to the school and got our schedules. After getting our schedules, we walked to our first class. I knocked on the door and a tall lady opened it. She had dark skin, glasses,her hair was tied neatly into a bun,her top was peach and her skirt and shoes were the same colour.

'Welcome girls. Come in.' We did as we were told and walked in. I swear I could pee myself when I saw everyone watching.

'Could you introduce yourselves?' The teacher asked. I nodded and started.

' Hi my name is shikira, I'm sixteen years old and I  moved here to California with my best friend Anastasia.' I finished and Anastasia started.

'Hey my name's Anastasia, I'm sixteen years old and I moved here to California with Shikira. My parents died when I was eight and ever since then, I've been living with her.' She  finished and was trying her best not to shed any tears.

'Oh I'm so sorry.' The teacher comforted placing a hand on her shoulder.

' Nah it's okay. I don't really like to talk about it. ' she replied.

'Okay well my name's Mrs. Clark and I hope you'll have a good time living here. You can sit in the front if you like.' Mrs Clark finished and we both nodded and headed to our seats.

The rest of the day was boring, listening to lectures and hanging with Anastasia. The bell rang for the end of school and we made our way out. We noticed a bunch of girls crowded around a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a black shirt and pants with white shoes and his hair was straight. When he saw me, I quickly looked away.

The boy's outfit

------------------------------------------------------

That was the first chapter of the bad boys' girl.

Who do u think that boy was?

Does she like him?

What will she do?

Write ur answers  in the comments.

I will be updating chapter two on Monday.

Till next time my royal subjects!