Tyler the bad boy/quarterback

Tyler's POV

Ugh being the highschool quarterback on bad boy is exhausting. Melissa,my girlfriend,is on my back twenty-four seven . She's the schools' head cheerleader and she can be a bit overprotective sometimes. Right now I'm surrounded by girls and it's annoying. I noticed the new girl- What's her name? Shikira?- looking at me. I smirked and walked over to her.

' Hello there' I said with a mischievous smile. I noticed Shikira had an annoyed face on her.

' Hi' The other girl I think her name is Anastasia answered.

' Nice to meet you....' I paused pretending no to know her name.   ' Anastasia' she giggled. ' And that's Shikira' she pointed.

Shikira glared at her obviously getting more annoyed. Hm maybe I can get Shikira to fall for me and break her heart after.

' Nice to meet you girls. My name's Tyler and I hope we could be friends.' I smirked and headed off to football practice.

Shikira's POV

Ugh who does he think he is? He's flirting with me and I'm sure a boy like that must have a girlfriend. I promise myself that I will never fall in love with that skunk bag.

When Anastasia and I reached home, she brought up a question that I definitely didn't want to answer.

' So do u like Tyler?' She asked sitting on her bed. I cringed at the mention of his name.

' Hell no and I have a reason' I said throwing myself on my bed.

' Oh yeah? What is it?' she smirked.

' He looks like a total player' I responded irritated by the thought of him.

' You just met him. What makes you think that?' she asked curiously.

' A boy like that has to have a girlfriend' I replied.

' Oh okay. Well goodnight' she said kinda disappointed. I didn't mean to upset her.

' Goodnight' I replied shutting off the lights next to me.

NO ONES POV

The next day wasn't any better for Shikira. Tyler kept flirting with her and giving her compliments. She's starting to get sick of his constant flirting.

Shikira and Anastasia wanted to try out for cheerleading, so they decided to go at lunch.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey my royal subjects. How is the book going? What do you think will happen at practice? Is Melissa a threat? Chapter three will be out today.