Epilogue

NO ONE'S POV

Finially the day of graduation came. Speeches were spoken, laughs and cries here and there and all her friends including her boyfriend all passed for the same collage.

Five years later, they graduated from college. Micheal and Melissa got married and have a one year old daughter named Marika, Skylar and Anastasia has a new born daughter named Falisha and Shikira is not yet to be married. But today is a very special day for her. Her birthday.

Shikira's POV

' Happy birthday princess' Tyler said hugging me from behind. I smiled.

' Thanks' I replied. I got up off my bed and changed.

I came out wearing a red top and jeans pants.

My outfit

' Where are you going?' Tyler asked

' I'm going shopping with Anastasia' I answered.

' Okay' I replied.

I left and went to Anastasia's since she moved out of my parents house.

Tyler's POV

I'm glad that Shikira's gone so I can ask for her father's blessing. I grabbed my keys and drove to her parents house.

' Hello again Tyler' her mother greeted.

' Hey Mrs. Williams' I replied.

' How are you and Shikira?'

' Good. Um can I talk to you and her father?' I asked. She nodded and got him. We sat on the couch and I started to talk.

' Look I came here to tell you that I love your daughter very much and I will always be there to protect her. We already moved out of our homes and got our own house. All I'm trying to say is tha-' But her father cut me off by saying.

' You want to ask for our blessing' he said and I nodded.

' Well I don't have a problem with that' her mother said and Shikira's father glared at me. I swear I could just shi* myself right now.

' Will you promise to protect her and love her with all your heart?' he asked.

' Yes sir' I answered.

' Well then I have no other choice. I'll give you my blessing.' He said.

' Thank you'

' No problem. You two are a great couple and I expect beautiful grandchildren soon.' her mother smirked. I blushed crimson and nodded.

After talking for a few minutes, I went to buy the ring.

When I got it, I hurried home and called Shikira.

Kira: Hello?

Ty: Hey princess

Kira: Where are you?

Ty: I'm coming home. Put on something nice I'm taking you out

Kira: Okay

~AT THE HOUSE~

When I saw Shikira, my jaw dropped at the sight.

' Wow' I said awestrucked. She giggled and closed my mouth.

' Go get ready' I nodded and went to the bathroom. After getting ready, we left.

My outfit

~AT THE RESTAURANT~

~AT THE RESTAURANT~

We ate lunch and talked. When we finished, I stood up and stepped closer to Shikira. She stood up and I took her hand in mine.

' Shikira, you are my love, my light and every reason to breathe. I promise to always love you. I want to always be there with you, to wake up with you and have children with you. Shikira Williams' I paused, got down on one knee, opened a royal blue box revealing the ring and continued. ' Will you marry me?' she gasped and tears filled her eyes.

' YES! YES! YES!' she engulfed me into a hug and kissed me.

NO ONES POV

Three months later, they had there wedding. It was wonderful by the honeymoon was fantastic. A year after the wedding, Shikira gave birth to twins. The girl was named Kyla and the boys' name was zane. I guess Shikira did it after all. She fell in love with the bad boy.
------------------------------------------------------
Wow we finially finished. I'll say that was a great story. I will be updating another chapter next cause I'll be to tired to do it later. So that's all I have to say. See u in the next chapter 👋👋

*AVAQUEEN*