Amnesia ( part2)

Shikira's POV

I was in my room reading a book when there was a knock on the door.

' Come in' I said. The door opened to real the boy from earlier.

' Hey. How are you feeling?' he asked.

' Better' I answered. He sat on the chair next to me.

' Do you remember me?' he asked. I looked into eyes and I felt should know him but I don't. I shook my head and he sighed.

' I don't want to confuse you anymore than you are, but, we were really close.' he paused and looked into my eyes ' You we're always there for me. You saw the good in me and I changed. I was there for you to it's just...' he paused.

' Just what?' I asked hoping I'm not to pushy.

' I just want you to remember' he finished. I sighed and placed my hand on his.

' Don't worry. I'll try to remember' I said and he smiled.

We talked for a while and he told me a lot about himself. His phone vibrated and he looked at it. After reading his message,his face saddened.

' I'm sorry. My mom wants me to come home' he said standing up.

' It's okay bye' I waved.

' Bye' he waved back and walked out the door.

When he left, I continued to read my book. All that talk and I didn't even get his name. Oh well. An hour later, I was about to sleep but the door opened revealing a boy my age with brown hair.

' Who are you?: I asked. He didn't answer and he sat in the chair next to me. His face change into confusion when I asked that.

' You don't remember? I'm Micheal. Your boyfriend' As soon as he said that, all the good memories of him came to me.

' M- Micheal?' I said as I teared up.

' Don't cry baby' he said kissing me on the lips.

' I'm so glad your okay' he continued.

' Yeah me to' I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

We stayed there for a good thirty minutes until he had to go.

' Bye peaches' he said.

' Bye' I kissed his lips and he left. I'm so glad to finially have my boyfriend back. I thought as I went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is the other side of AVAQUEEN. I have two sides. The good innocent side and the kind of rebellious side. So here I am. The rebellious side. Ugh I honestly want to go into this story and seriously smack Micheal. Who do u choose?

Tyler or Skylar?

Honestly I'll pick Skylar cause he's the sweet on other than Tyler who's just a rebel. Don't get me wrong I love bad boys but only the ones in books.

Right now I'm currently reading ' kidnapped by Mr gorgeous'
To be honest, the story is going great! But I should recommend you to read ' The president's daughter'
It's a drama and ofc a bad boy book.

If you're all wondering where the old me went I just simply pushed her off a cliff😂

Anyway thanks for supporting me on my stories.

I'm surprised you liked it.

Well I already finished write my third book but that's for later.

If I get a good a pic of me I  might do a face revealed.

I'm sure your wondering when I'm going to update my next chapter. I was going to update next but I dodnt. Reason being because it's about 7:20 right now.

Well it's getting late rn but I'll be back tm.

*AVAQUEEN*