Beach day

Shikira's POV

I cried all night with Anastasia by my side. The next day was worse. I tried my best to avoid Tyler,but my luck ran out when he found me.

' Shikira wait!' Tyler shouted running out of school since it was over.

' What' I growled

' I just want to talk' he said. That just made me even more angry.

' What could you possibly want to talk about?' I snapped.

' I just want to apologize' he confessed. My eyes widened in shock, but then softened. Aww he's actually apologizing.

' Its okay' I replied.

' I want to make it up to you' he offered. That's sweet of him but I still don't like him.

' What?' I asked.

' We could do a last minute hang out at the beach' he replied.' You could invite Anastasia and you could meet my brother Skyler',

' Oh okay. Pick us up at five' I said walking away.

Tyler's POV

After that whole phiasco with Shikira, I felt bad. I'm starting to have second thoughts on making her fall in love with me and breaking her heart in the end. Eh I'll try not to think about it. I wanted to make it up to her by inviting her to the beach. My thoughts were interupted when my twin brother spoke.

' Hey lil bro' he said. Ugh he keeps doing that.

' Ugh stop doing that. We're twins' I replied.

' Yeah but I'm seven minutes older' he chuckled.

' So' ' Anyway you want to go to the beach with me and some friends?' I asked.

' Aww does my little bro have a girlfriend and didn't tell me?' he teased.

I blushed and shook my head.

' I'm just teasing. I'll drive you guys' he said.

I nodded and went to take a shower.

Anastasia's POV

I still can't believe Tyler did that to Shikira but I still like him. When she told me about going to the beach, I was really excited. I ran to my closet and got my bath suit. It was an all white suit and it looked cute. When I finished,I walked to Shikira and my widened on what I saw.

Anastasia's outfit

Shikira's POV

I wasn't looking forward in going to the beach. I'm a little afraid to go in the water cause I can't swim. Anyway, I walked to my closet and took out a black bikini. After getting ready, Anastasia and I picking up our bags.

Shikira's outfit

~30 mins later~

NO ONE'S POV

The ride to the beach didn't take long for Shikira. When they reached, they got a spot to set up and they changed. Tyler saw Shikira in her bath suit and blushed. Why am I blushing? He thought. Everyone except Shikira and Tyler went into the water.

' Why aren't you swimming?' Tyler asked sitting next do her.

' I just don't want to okay' Shikira snapped.

Tyler smiled mischievously as he got an idea.

Shikira's POV

I felt two strong arms pick me up. I looked up to see Tyler.

' What are you doing?!' I shouted clearly angry as I know what he was doing.

He didn't answer my question and threw me into the water.

' Ahh' I shouted.

' Now you could have some fun!' he shouted.

' Help!' I shouted ' I can't swim!'

I descended into the water and everything went black.

Tyler's POV

' What is wrong with you?!' Anastasia shouted angrily.

' What?' I asked.

' She can't swim!' she shouted. I nearly had a heart attack. ' Well don't just stand there you moron! Go after her!'

I got into action and jumped into the water. When I got her, I swam back to the surface. She was unconscious so I gave her C.P.R.

NO ONE'S POV

When Shakira recovered, she took about five minutes to realize what happened.

' You-You monster! Why the hell did you do that?!' she shouted more like demanded.

' I-I didn't know' he answered.

' Well of you were trying to make up for what happened in the locker room, just know I will never forgive you!' she replied with tears falling from her eyes and walked away to the far side of the beach where no one can see her.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey royal subjects. That was chapter 4 of  ' the bad boys'girl'

What will happen with Shikira?

Will she ever forgive him?

Find out in chapter 5.

A/N
Hey guys. Now every time I read a story on Wattpad every author signs there name at the end so it wouldn't be copyright. So I decided I should do it to.

*AVAQUEEN*