The sleepover

Before I start this, after this chapter I'll be doing one more cause u forgot to update yesterday. Now let's get on with the story.
------------------------------------------------------

Shikira's POV

I'm still feeling guilty that I was the reason why Tyler and Melissa broke up. When Tyler told me I could stay by him for the night, I was shocked. We walked until we reached a big, red, two story house.

' Wow your house is huge' I complemented smiling.

' Thanks' he unlocked the door and we were greeted by a tall skinny woman about her mid thirties.

' Hey mom' Tyler said.

' Good afternoon Tyler' she replied and turned to me' Who's this'

' Oh this is Shikira my friend' he replied.

' Good afternoon Mrs Williams' I greeted with a smile.

' Oh just call my Martha' she chuckled and looked at Tyler and smirked ' You've got a good one there'

' Mom' Tyler complained while I giggled.

Tyler and I went up to the room. We spent time talking and laughing.

' Hey we should hit the hay' I said.

' Yea we should' he replied.

Tyler's POV

I went downstairs and came back with an extra matress.

' So where do you want to sleep?' I asked placing the matress next to my bed.

' I'll sleep on the matress' she answered.

' Ok' I said kind of worried.

' Um do you have an extra shirt?' she blushed embarrassed.

' Y-Yeah' I replied and got a shirt for her.

' Thanks' she left the room to go change. Fifteen minutes later, she came back wearing my grey shirt reaching up her mid thigh.

Shikira's outfit

I blushed and tried to hide my face

I blushed and tried to hide my face. She walked over to the matress and lied down.

' Goodnight' she said.

' Goodnight' I replied.

~2:00 in the morning~

I woke up hearing someone crying. I turned my head and saw Shikira stirring and crying in her sleep. Aww she must be having a nightmare. I got up from my bed    and sat next to her.

' Shikira wake up' I shook her but she didn't wake up.

' No! Micheal please!' she cried ' Please! You're hurting me!'

I shook her again. ' Shikira wake up!'

She opened her blue eyes and looked at me.

' What happened?' she asked confused.

' You looked like you were having a nightmare' I said worriedly. She froze and by the look on her face, she was scared.

Shikira's POV

I froze when he said that. Flashes from the dreams came back and I started to cry. As I cried, he pulled me into his chest.

' Would you like to tell me?' he asked softly, I nodded and started.( If you're wondering what Michael did in the dream, he rapped her)

' Before I move here, I had a boyfriend' When I said ' boyfriend', he stiffened but I continued ' We were in an abusive relationship. Ever wrong thing I do, he'll slap or hurt me. I caught him cheating on me on his birthday, so I broke up with him. When I broke up with him, he hurt me again. After the incident at the beach, he came back. He slapped me and threatened to kill me if I said anything. The only people who knew about this is Anastasia and Skyler. I'm just afraid he'll hurt me again' It felt so good to get that off my chest. After explaining everything, I cried again.

' Hey it's okay. I promise he'll never hurt you again. If he hurt you again, I'll kill him. Just know, I'll try and always be there to protect you. That's when Melissa isn't there.' he chuckled while I giggled.

' Thanks Tyler your really sweet' i blushed.

' No problem' he replied ' Hey why don't you come sleep with me on my bed' he offered.

' Okay ' I replied still blushing.

I climbed on his bed and he followed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer when I lied down. A few minutes later, we fell asleep.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Tyler's POV

I woke up to someone snuggling I'm my chest. When I saw Shikira, my eyes widened and I blushed furiously. I looked at every feature she had. From her blond hair to her plump pink lips. Her breathing was slow and her chest rose everytime. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Skyler.

' Hey one to get-' he stopped when he saw Shikira snuggling in my chest.

' Good morning and keep your voice down' I said.

' Ok' he said and left cause it was getting akward.

A few later, Shikira was starting to get up. When she saw me, her eyes widened and immediately got off the bed.

' I-Im so sorry' she panicked and blushed. I chuckled on how she was reacting.

' Don't worry I kind of enjoyed your warmth' I smiled blushing. She blushed and walked to the bathroom to change.

Ahh today is going to be great.
------------------------------------------------------
That was chapter 9 in ' the bad boys'girl'

What is going to happen with Shikira and Tyler?

Is Micheal coming back?

Chapter 10 will be out next.

*AVAQUEEN*