The break up

Tyler's POV

I can't believe Michael came back. I swear if he hurts my girl again, he's dead. Right now Shikira and I are walking to her house since school is over.

' Hey you okay?' I asked realising that she was crying.

' Why does everything hate me?' she cried.

' Hey' I looked at her and wiped her tears ' No one hates you. I promise I'll always be there to protect you'

' Thanks Ty you're a really sweet boyfriend' she hugged me and I blushed .

' Hey you wanna go to the house tho see Anastasia and Skyler?' I asked breaking the hug.

' Ok' she replied.

~AT THE HOUSE~

Anastasia's POV

These past few months were great. Skyler and I are really getting to know eachother. I kinda miss Shikira cause I'm always with Skyler.

' You guys come downstairs. We need to talk to you' Tyler called from downstairs. Speak of the devil.

When we reached downstairs, Skyler and I sat down on the couch and they told us what happened.

' Oh Shikira. I'm so sorry' I hugged her and thanked Tyler.

' So what now?' Tyler asked. I got an idea in my head and smiled.

' You two'I pointed at Tyler and Shikira ' Are going on a date'

' To where exactly?'

' To the park' I replied ' Now go!' I pushed them out the door giggling to myself.

' Alright! Alright!' he said playfully.

~AFTER THE DATE~

Shikira's POV

That ice cream date was just what I needed to cool myself down. It was getting late so Tyler dropped me home and went his way. I texted Anastasia to come over cause I was really missing her.

~30 mins later~

' So what are you gonna do about Micheal?' she asked.

' Honestly I don't know. I'm scared of him' I replied honestly.

' Don't be. He's just a jerk' she answered.

We talked for about an hour until it was time to hit the hay.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Melissa's POV

After discussing the plan with Michael, he didn't hesitate to agree. Finally, I'll have Tyler all to myself. I will make him mine again. Right now it's lunch and I'm looking for Tyler. He was in the library reading a book and I walked up to him.

' Hey Tyler' I called. When he saw me, he looked shocked.

' Melissa? What are you doing here?' I didn't answer. I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips on his.

' Tyler? Is that you?' A familiar voice said behind me.

Shikira's POV

I walked to the library to get some peace and quiet when I saw Melissa and Tyler- kissing?! My heart shattered into a million pieces and tears fell from my eyes.

' Tyler? Is that you?' I asked my voice cracking. They stopped and Tyler looked at me with a shocked expression.

' Shikira it's not what it like' he answered.

' Of it's exactly what it looks like' I said angrily. I didn't wait for his reply and I ran.

I ran until I reached the locker room.

' Shikira wait! ' Ugh why did he follow me? Just kill me already. I thought.

' No Tyler! Leave me alone! I knew you were a player! I should have never fell in love with you! Just get out of my life!' I shouted and ran straight home. I don't care if school isn't over yet. I just want to get out of here.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey royal subjects. Now that was chapter 14 of the bad boys' girl.

What will Tyler do to get Shikira back?

Will Shikira ever forgive him?

Chapter 15 will be out on Monday.

*AVAQUEEN*