Shikira comes back

~1week later~

Shikira's POV

I'm going back to school today! I can't wait to see Micheal. My alarm woke me up and I flew off my bed and jumped on Anastasia's who was on the floor.

' What was that for?' she groaned and glared at me.

' Sorry' I smiled sheepishly.

' Why are you do happy?' she asked curiously. I got down and sat on her bed.

' I can't wait to see Michael' I said dreamily. When I said that her eyes widened and she cleared her throat.

' M-Micheal? Why?' she asked.

' He's my boyfriend obviously' I rolled my eyes playfully. Anastasia gulped and replied.

' O- Okay. Well let's get ready' she said and I nodded. I wonder what that was about. Oh well.

Anastasia got ready into a short black top and a blue short pants and the same colour shoes while I wore a red crop top and a black jeans pants. After getting ready, we made our way to school

Anastasia's outfit

My outfit

~AT SCHOOL~

Anastasia's POV

What Shikira said at home shocked me. When we reached, she walked away and I were talking to find the boys.

' Hey guys' I called walking up to them. ' We have a problem'

' What is it?' Tyler asked. ( A/N Oh Lord help me) I told them what happened and Tyler looked like he was going to explode.

' That bi-' he shouted and I glared at him.

' Language' he nodded and apologized. (A/N imagine if u nealy cursed in front of ur mother 😂😂)

' What are we gonna do? Cause I swear if I see Shikira with that jerk, I'll explode' Tyler growled. We thought for a moment until Skylar spoke

' When was your first date?' he asked.

' Well our first real date was at the movies. Why?' ( A/N oh my God Tyler use ur brain for once)

' Well okay. That just might bring back her memory' he replied.

' That just might work. All we have to do is get Shikira there' I smiled. We talked about it more then the bell rang.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Shikira's POV

When school was over, I hurried outside toeet you with Michael. I found him by the stairs waiting for me.

' Hey beautiful' he smiled grabbing my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. ( A/N gag😵😵) I immediately kissed back and pulled away.

' Hi' I replied.

' You wanna go to the park for some ice-cream?'he asked and I nodded. We walked out of the school hand in hand to the park.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Ugh who else here want to kill Micheal?
I literally can't stand him anymore!! Before you guys kill ur selves, I promise it will get better. The next chapter will me posted tomorrow.

*AVAQUEEN*