Back together

~AT SCHOOL~

Tyler's POV

Since that day at the movies, I never forgot it. I really miss Shikira and I hope they plan will go well. Since the break up, Melissa always uses the time to cling on me.

' Tyler?' speak of the devil.

' Hey Melissa' I said trying not to get annoyed.

' Are you doing anything this weekend?' she asked. For a moment I got afraid but I calmed myself.

' Yeah why?' I asked. Of course I know what she's going to ask! I'm not stupid!

' I was going to ask if you want to go to the park on Saturday?' she  asked.

' Oh I'm sorry I can't come. I have to go now' Before sure could answer, I speed walked away.

' Hey Anastasia' I called. When she saw me, she glared.

' What' she growled.

' Look I have to talk to you' I said.

' What?! What could you possibly say?! That your broke me friends head?! She spent days in her room crying! And what do you do?! Just walk over here and act like nothing happened!' she shouted. I wanted to argue but I kept calm.

' Look Anastasia, I don't want to argue. The truth is she kissed me. I love Shikira with all my heart and I'll never do anything to hurt her' I answered. She stays there I'm silence like she was thinking. Then she spoke.

' Okay I believe you. Sorry for overreacting' she apologized.

' It's okay. You were just looking out for her' I replied.

' So' she paused ' What are you gonna do now?' she asked. I told her the plan and show wanted in, so I agreed.

~RING~

' Let's head inside before where late' I said. She nodded and followed me inside.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Shikira's POV

Anastasia and I were walking out until she said something.

' Hey I'll be over at Skyler's house in a while' I was kinda disappointed that she had to go but I answered with a smile.

' Ok' I smirked. She giggled and we continued to walk home.

~ AT THE HOUSE~
~30 mins later~

Thirty minutes ago, Anastasia left and my parents were on a date night. I was just sitting on my bed thinking, when I heard knocking on my balcony window. ( Come on. Every story has to have a balcony)

I got up and walked over to my balcony opening the window. My eyes widened when I saw Tyler all dressed up with a rose in his hand, candles lit all over and a guitar next to him.

Once he saw me, he picked up the guitar, smiled that gorgeous smile of his and played a song.

( If the song doesn't come up, it's heartbeat from Marcus and Martinus)

When he finished, tears formed my eyes and I turned and ran downstairs, outside.

Tyler's POV

After singing the song, she ran back inside. I had a whole mix of emotions and a lot of questions. Did she not want me here?  Did she not like the song? All these questions surrounded my mind. I was out of my thoughts when the door swung open revealing Shikira. She ran over and engulfed me into a hug.

' Thank you' she whispered.

' For what?' I asked holding my arms on her waist.

' For singing from the heart' she answered. I let her go, looked into her eyes, wiped her tears and said.

' I'm so sorry for hurting you. Melissa kissed me. I love you with all my heart and I'll never in my life hurt you.' I said. She blushed crimson and replied.

' I'm sorry to. I should have known that you would never do that. I'm also sorry for calling you a player.' she said tears dropping from her eyes. I took her hands in mine and said it was okay. After that, we cleaned up and I stayed the night.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey my royal subjects. That was another chapter of 'the bad boys'girl'

What will Micheal and Melissa do when they find out?

Do you think they will ever move on?

The next chapter will be out on Friday.

*AVAQUEEN*