Project

Shikira's POV

The entire day I've been avoiding Tyler but the world had other plans.

' Shikira wait!' Tyler shouted from behind me.

' What Tyler' I growled.

' I'm so sorry. I didn't know' he replied.

' Just drop it' I answered.

Before he could answer the bell rang and I made my way to class.

' Good morning students' Mrs Clark greeted as she handed us some papers.

' This paper that I'm giving you now is a project. You'll be working in pairs.' she exclaimed.

When I got my paper, I was shocked to see who my partner was. Tyler! Ugh can this day get any worse?

' You could use this time talking to your partners' she said.

Ugh I'm really not in the mood to talk to him.

' Shikira I'm gonna do the project at Skyler's house' Anastasia said. Why does she hate me?

' K well I'm doing it at ours' I replied.

' Okay' she answered.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Tyler's POV

This is my chance to make it up to her.

' So we're doing it at your house?' I asked trying not to anger her more than she already is.

' I guess ' she replied. Ahh I could listen to that voice whole day.

' Okay' I said.

We walked to her house and started the project in her room.

' Okay so let's get started' I said and she rolled her eyes.

~AFTER~

' Look Shikira I'm so so sorry I didn't know' I said feeling really bad.

' No I'm sorry. I overreacted about the whole thing. Thank for saving my life.' she answered.

My eyes widened when she apologized. I mean I'm supposed to be more sorry than her.

' So what do you say? Friends?' I asked smiling generously.

' Friends' she answered and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged back.

NO ONES POV

They both made up and Shikira was warming up to him.

~AT SKYLER'S HOUSE~

Anastasia's POV

Wow it's only been an hour and I'm already getting to know Skyler alot. Do I have a crush on him? I blushed at the thought of that.

' Are you okay?' he asked.

' Yea why?' I asked curiously.

' You look kind of red' he placed his hand on my cheek and my blush deepened.

' Y-Yea I'm okay' I answered looking at my hands on my knees. He put his finger under my chin so I can see his eyes and spoke.

' You know since the first day I  saw you, you were beautiful' I blushed when he called me beautiful.

' R-Really?' I asked as he moved his face closer to mine.

' Really' he answered and placed his lips softly on mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back.

We pulled apart after a minute. I thought this day couldn't get any better until he asked.

' Will you be my girlfriend?'

' Yes ' I answered and he smiled.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey royal subjects now that was chapter 5 of ' the bad boys'girl'

How will Shikira react when she finds out that Skyler and Anastasia are together?

What will Tyler do?

Chapter 5 will be out later in the day.

*AVAQUEEN*