Plan in action

Hey guys before I start this chapter, I apologise for updating really late. The day I had to collect my report card, I saw that I didn't get a good grade. As a punishment, my mother grounded me and threatened that I delete Wattpad off my phone. And no I'm not going to delete it cause I'm already doing good in my books and u guys are supporting me. To tell the truth this was the first time I've ever did bad since I came into my school. So I had it coming when I got grounded. So enough about me let get on with the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV

Ugh I can't do it anymore! Everytime I see Micheal and Shikira together, I wanted to rip off his head.

' You guys I can't do this anymore'  I complained.

' Don't worry Tyler' Anastasia reassured ' We already have the plan ready and all you have to do is ask her after school'

' Okay'

' What are you gonna do when she remembers?' Skylar asked.

' Simple, I'll just kill Micheal' I replied.

' Don't you think that a little to overboard?' Anastasia gulped.

' Why not? Because of him, the only light in my life is gone. He ruined our relationship. During there previous one, he abused her. I mean, come on, she had a nightmare about him raping her and he's gonna pay' I growled. The both had an amusing face on them. They just shrugged.

~RING~

' Come on let's head to class. I came wait for after school' I smirked and walked away with them following behind.

Anastasia's POV

I never knew Tyler loved Shikira that much. She's really lucky girl.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Shikira's POV

I was about to leave when a familiar voice stopped me.

' Shikira wait!' I turned around and saw the same boy from the hospital.

' Hey' I said. ' Aren't you the boy from the hospital?' I asked when he stopped infront of me.

' Y-Yeah. Look I want to ask you something' he said.

' Okay' I answered.

' Will you go on a date with me?' he asked. Before I could deny, he continued. ' Look I know you have a boyfriend but before, you and I were really close. Just please accept this date .' he pleaded and I answered.

' Okay' when I answered, he gave he a hug and thanked me. We parted and he said he'll pick me up at seven.

~AT THE HOUSE~

' Do you remember the boy from the hospital?' I asked Anastasia.

' Yeah why? You interested?' she smirked and I blushed.

' Well no. He asked me on a date' after saying that, she made a loud squeal.

' OMG OMG OMG!!' she shouted. ' I'm so gonna pick you outfit.

' Okay okay. Yes we are going out, but remember, I have a boyfriend.'

' Shikira Shikira. Poor sweet innocent shikira's' she said placing a hand on my shoulder. I playfully rolled my eyes at her. I looked at my phone and my eyes widened seeing the time. 6:40?!

' Oh shi*' I shouted and tried to gather clothes.

' Don't worry. I got you' Anastasia walked over to her closet and took out a pink short dress and pink shoes. I thanked her and she pushed me in the bathroom. Ten minutes later, I came out and Anastasia squealed. The doorbell rang and I walked downstairs.

Shikira's outfit

' Hey' I greeted Tyler as I opened the door.

' H-Hi' he stuttered. ' Ready to go?' I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was yet another chapter of' the bad boys'girl'

Sorry for the short chapter 😶

What do u think will happen at the date?

Will Shikira remember?

What will Micheal do?

Now chat time!😁

Has anyone ever wondered what happened to Melissa.

Hmm well I glad that beach is gone. To be honest I'm glad I didn't see her. Or else this plan wouldn't have worked. We only have like three more chapters in this book and after I'll do a chapter were I tell u about myself and I'll tell u the due date for my third book. I really appreciate all you guys support on this and I hope I'll do better.

So did anyone see the new truth or dare movie for this year? To be honest, it's not that scary. The only thing that scares me is when they make the face. Even my mother keeps making them. Aanyway I have to go now but the next chapter will be posted like around 5:00.

*AVAQUEEN*