Dresses

Shikira's POV

The school dance is next week and Tyler hasn't asked me yet.

' Hey don't worry. He'll ask you' Anastasia reassured.

' I know. I'm just afraid he isn't gonna ask me' I said.

' Don't worry's she replied. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. Without her, I'd be lost.

' Thanks for being there for me' I smiled.

' Your welcome' she replied walking into the house since school was over.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw that the callers ID was Tyler.

Ty: Hey Shikira

Kira: Hey

Ty: Can you come to the park please?

Kira: Okay I'll be right over

I asked Anastasia if she wanted to come to the park and she accepted. When I got there my eyes widened when I saw Tyler there with his guitar. I took a seat when he saw me and have started singing.

When he finished my eyes widened when he knew down on his knee, took my hand in his and said.

' Shikira, you are my light, my world and my everything. You loved me even when I was a player. You showed me what it was like to be a whole different person. I love you with all my heart and I'll always be there for you. Will you go to the dance with me?' I started to tear upand I engulfed him into a hug.

' Yes' I whispered into his ear. We both shared a passionate kiss and we packed up.

' I love you' he said. I blushed crimson and replied.

' I love you too' I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

' Shikira!' Anastasia shouted.

' Yes?' I answered.

' Skylar asked me!' she exclaimed as she took my hand and squealed jumping up and down.

' What?! Congrats girl!' I squealed and joined her. After dying down, we all walked home.

~AT THE HOUSE~

' You wanna go and buy dress tomorrow since it's Saturday?' Ana asked.

' Okay. I'm tierd let's go to bed' she nodded and we went to sleep.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Anastasia's POV

I was awoken by someone jumping on my bed. My eyes opened to see Shikira.

' Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!' she shouted. I grabbed her ankle and she fell face first on my bed.

' Ow' she groaned.

' Why don't you go get ready and I'll be up in a minute' I said. She nodded and jumped off the bed. I chuckled in how silly she was.

Ten minutes later, Shikira came out wearing a red top and blue skinny jeans with same colour shoes and her hair was down. I got up off my bed and walked to the bathroom. Five minutes later, I came out wearing a blue crop top, black jacket, blue skinny jeans, black shoes and my hair was in a ponytail.

' We look cute' I complemented.

' We sure do' Shikira replied. We got our bags with our money and left.

~AT THE MALL~

NO ONE'S POV

After they picked out there dresses, they went to try them on. Shikira wore a long red and black dress while Anastasia wore a long black and purple dress. When they finished paying, they got there bags and walked home.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey royal subjects. That was another chapter of ' the bad boys'girl'

What's gonna happen at the dance?

Are Michel and Melissa still a theater?

The next chapter will be out on Friday.

*AVAQUEEN*