Micheal's chance

Hey guys. These two chapters I'm doing here is a birthday gift for a friend. Truth is that even though I was going to update it today, I just wanted this to be a surprise for her. If u would be so kind and go follow sugarbaby125 that would be much appreciated.
Warning:
During this chapter you will might experience anger. If you are experiencing this, please don't kill me😂
Now on with the chapter.
____________________________________

Micheal's POV

Two months ago, I heard that Shikira was in the hospital so I went to look for her. The song she sang at the dance was hurtful, but I will not stop trying to win her back. When I reached, I looked for her room. She looked like she was going to sleep.

' Who are you?' she asked. Wait, she doesn't remember me? Interesting. I walked over and sat on the chair next to her.

' You don't remember me? I'm Micheal. Your boyfriend ' she looked shocked when I said that.

' M- Micheal?' she said tearing up.

' Don't cry baby' I said kissing her forehead. Ahh missed these times. I finially have her again and no one is going to take her away from me. ' I'm so glad your okay'

' Yeah me to' she hugged me and I kissed her forehead.

Shikira and I talked for thirty minutes until I had to go.

' Bye peaches' I said

' Bye' she kissed my lips. Aw how I missed those lips. We pulled away and I left. During our little talk, she said shell be discharged tomorrow.

~THE NEXT MORNING~ (seriously I'm really trying not to just kill Micheal right away but he's the biggest part in this)

Tyler's POV

Ever since what happened last night, I've never slept. Why me? Why did she have to forget me? Right now I'm in school having lunch with Skylar and Anastasia.

' Hey don't worry' Anastasia said placing her hand on mine.

' How can I not?' I asked.

' She has slight amnesia. She'll remember' she replied. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Micheal with a big smirk.

' What do you want?' I asked harshly. Why would he come here? He ruined Shikira's life and our relationship.

' Chill. I just want to talk' he said raising his hand up in defense.

' Why?' I asked. What is this guy up to?

' Just follow me' he urged. I sighed and got up and followed him outside the cafeteria.

' So what do you want?' I  asked.

' Oh just to tell you I'll take what you love the most.' he smirked. Confusion spread across my face. What does he mean?

' What do you mean?'

' That's all I'm gonna tell can you. Now go. Run along to your friends.' I was confused to what he said. I just shrugged and walked away. I wonder what he meant? Oh well.(A/N I swear this guy's is so stupid) I made my way back to the table.

' What did he want?' Skylar asked.

' He just said ' I'll take away what you love the most' ' I answered.

' What is it that you love the most' Anastasia asked. ( A/N Thank God Anastasia's the smart one here😒)

' Well I love Shikira the most so...' I paused. My eyes widened. Oh no. ( A/N thank God! He's finially thinking it through!)

' You don't think' Skylar paused.

' Nah he couldn't' I replied.( A/N Are you flipping kidding me!!!!)
____________________________________

Answer me this question. Why did God have to make such an ideot. Exuse me for my spelling. It's just...... Ugh!!!!!

Anyways I'm just going to jump in a pool to cool myself down so I wouldn't go crazy and literally kill Micheal.😤😤

The next chapter will be updated next.

*AVAQUEEN*