2

"Jinnie!" Taehyung squealed, rushing into the living room. "Hello Tae Ta..."
"TAETAE!!" Taehyung was tackled to the ground. "Hi Hobi( hehehe specific person that I know irl and might be reading this ) where is Chim Chim?" Hoseok looked back up to Jin with big eyes. "He just went to the bathroom, he'll be back."
"Oh...okay! Tae guess where we're going today!" Hobi squealed and slightly bounced on the balls of his feet. "I dunno, where is we goin?"
"You have to guess!" Hobi whined but was soon distracted as Jimin wobbled out of the bathroom. Hobi jumped towards him and dragged the other two Littles toward the couch forcing them to sit down.
     Jin sighed and sat down on the floor in front of the littles. "Okay everyone listen up, we have thirty minutes to do whatever we want and get fully dressed before we go to the mall." He was interrupted by a few gasp and excited giggles from Taehyung and Hoseok. "Tae... your daddy gave me a couple hundred dollars (they are in America because I'm to lazy to make them be anywhere else) so you can buy some cute outfits okay?" He smiled and acted as interested as possible, although he didn't really have to act, to make the little happy. Taehyung clapped and danced around the living room. "How much money do we get to spend daddy?" Hoseok asked, referring to himself and Jimin. "Jimin's daddy has given me a few hundred and I have some other money on me for you okay?" Although he didn't REALLY answer Hoseok's question, the little was satisfied anyways and joined Taehyung as they ran up to him room. Jin looked back at Jimin who was quietly sucking on his paci. The little was, in his lack of better words, absolutely adorable. He was dressed in a black and white striped turtle neck and baby blue dungarees. He had red converse and his hair was colored a faded orange color. He definitely was spoiled to say the least. Yoongi, his daddy, had seemed to spend all of his extra money only on the little. Jin was completely lost in thought before he noticed Jimin staring right back at him. Jin shook his head and blushed slightly before sitting down next to little and watching a cute cartoon series they had found on YouTube. Yoongi had actually found it and afterwards all three littles were pretty much obsessed with it. Jimin sat there satisfied. Sucking on his paci. No care in the world...... BANG.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Jin dashed upstairs, Jimin following quickly behind. "WhAT The hELl HapPeNed?!?" He yelled swinging the door open. Taehyung lay on the floor. He looked like a confused starfish, he just lay there. His expression blank, while on the other hand, Hoseok stared at the closet eyes wide. Jin sighed and stomped to get their attention, both or their heads snapping towards his direction. "What did you do?"
Taehyung flaired his nostrils making him look even derpier than before. "I was trying to get down one of my new onesies for Hobi to see and the hanger I was pulling on snapped, which in the ended in me falling." Jin looked at the little confused. No not confused, very confused. NO! Not even that. He was very fukin confused. Hobi looked up to Jin, his eyes watering in guilt. "We're soooowy daddy, I-i I didn't know it was gonna~"
"It's okay baby, accidents happen. Now help Taehyung get up and make sure he's okay. Jimin go back downstairs." Jin ordered as he got another hanger and put the onesie back up. "Daddy~ how much longer until we go to the mall?" Hoseok asked as he helped Taehyung up off the floor. "We'll go as soon as Taehyung gets dressed." Jin smiles at Taehyung only to get a sad look in return. "Can-uhhh- can you help me?"
"I CAN HEL~"
"Hobi, I think you should go watch cartoons with Jimin. Okay baby?" Jin, once again, smiled sweetly as the little nodded and ran downstairs. He then turned to Taehyung, who had a distraught look to his face. "Hey, it's okay. Everyone needs help sometimes."
"Yeah I know, bu-but I need it all the time. I feel like I bother people." Jin laughed at the little. "Hey, if any of your daddy's didn't want to have to help needed and helpless littles, we wouldn't be daddies would we?" Taehyung made an O shape with his mouth and sighed, mumbling something that sounded like yeah I guess. Jin smiled and help Taehyung find his outfit.
     A few minutes later Jin had all three littles dressed up. Taehyung, who he had just finished dressing, was in a white sweater, black skinny jeans and pink shoes. Hoseok, that had been dressed before leaving to Taehyung's house, dressed in a yellow hoodie, black skinny jeans, black shoes, and finally a black beanie to top it all off. Jimin, of course, wearing what Jin described to you before. (Rip fourth wall, sorta)
"Okay my beautiful children, we are off! Does everyone have there pacifiers?" This question was followed by a series of small yes's. "Okay, everyone get in the car and wait for me to buckle you up."
     The three boys RAN to the car getting into the backseats. Jimin on the left, Hobi on the right, and Taehyung in the middle. Jin got to the car, buckled them in one by one, and hopped into the drivers seat. "Okay y'all be good, the mall is one hour away so it will take a while."

~~~time skip brought to you by: Fapmon~~~

     "Okay we are here. But! First there are a few rules......."

A/N : Thank you for reading this chapter! I said I might add smut and now I know I will. But! It won't be anytime soon. So, ha..... Anyways please don't mind any mistakes and/or confusing writing. I wrote this kinda fast so it's probably really baaaad but oh well.byyyyyyyyyyye

                          ~Jax