4

Taehyung rushed to the door, store bags intwined in his long fingers. He harshly knocked on the door and pushed his paci into his pursed lips. The door swung open, Taehyung smiling and pushing pass the person at the entrance.
"Daddy,Daddy! Look what I gots! Loooook!"
He squeaked jumping up and down pouring his purchases onto the living room floor.
Jungkook sighed as the two other Littles waddled in, being followed by Jin. "Today was a long day I'm guessing?"

~~~small time skipppppppppppppppppp~~~

"Wow, you all got such nice things! Isn't there something else in your bag you want to show daddy tho Taehyung?" Taehyung smiled and shook his body slightly, pride flooding over him. He grabbed the bag twisting away from Jungkook to pull out the item. He picked up the soft fabric shirt with his index and thumb, trying to be as extra as possible while spinning around and presenting the gift to his daddy. Jungkook gasped and grabbed the shirt from Taehyung slowly. He gazed at the shirt. "GDRAGON?"
The others were surprised by the giant smile that made its way to Jungkooks face. Jungkook lunged toward Taehyung and hugged him tightly. Taehyungs face lit up at the praise and they both stood up.
Jungkook bounced around like a little child and hugged the shirt, the three littles laughing at his childish actions. Jin only shook his head with a slight grin.
"Okay my children I think we should get going, y'all had a big day and I think it's about nap time." Jin got up off the ground and help his two littles up. "But-but.."
"No buts Hobi I know your tired, you almost fell asleep on the ride home."
"Nuh-uh!"
"See now I know your tired. You always get a little bit of a mood when your sleepy don't you?"
"NO! Dun wanna weav!"
Jin picked up the little, confining him to his side. "Okay Jiminie, it's time to go."
"Can I stays here?"
Jin looked at Jungkook who only made a confused face and shrugged his shoulders.
Jimin never wanted to spend the night. He always had to sleep with his daddy. And also, with the fact that he had just bought some new things, Jin could have sworn the little would have wanted to show his daddy.
"Are you sure you don't want to go home and show daddy your new things?"
Jimin nodded shyly and looked back at Taehyung, a smile across the younger a face. Taehyungs attention snapped to Jungkook, and he immediately started begging his daddy to let Jimin stay.
"I dunno bubs, it's up to Uncle Yoongi."
Jimin pointed at the phone with his right hand, the left one having its thumb sucked on softly. Jungkook obeyed and gave the phone to Jimin.

Riiiiiing

Riiiiiing

Riiiiiiiing

"Hello?"
"Hewwo daddy... can I uhhh.."
"What is it baby?"
"Can I spend da nights with Tae Tae....?"
"Oh..uh Yeah sure. Is Jeon okay with it?"
"Y-yeah he okay..."
"Okay then baby, you still have to come home and get some spend the night clothes."
"Otay daddy, I see you soon. Wuv uuuu!"
"Love you to kitten, I also can't wait to see your new stuff!"
"Your gonna love it daddy, anyways... uh.. Bye love you!"
"Bye baby."

"He said I has to get spend the night clothes."
Jin clapped his hands. "Okay then. I'll be right back with Jimin." He said before dragging Hoseok to the car with Jimin walking close behind.

"Daddy... what do we do while we wait?"

~~~time skip brought to you by: Hoesuck~~~

Jeon and Taehyung sat on the couch in a massive fort they had just made. Taehyung has said that he and Jiminie could stay and watch Disney movies while daddy makes dinner, which to the plan, Jungkook agreed quickly.

Taehyung had walked upstairs to get into a comfy onesie for the night. But when he came back down, it wasn't what Jungkook was expecting. Taehyung was in a onesie, but he was... in big space?
"Hey baby, you're in big space?" Taehyung nodded.
"I'll get back in before Jimin comes..."
Jungkook got up and sat down next to Taehyung on the couch.
"....what are you doing?"
"You haven't been in big space for a while. I dunno.." Taehyung gulped at the words.
"What's wrong?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook, lust filling his eyes. He slowly pushed Jungkook back onto the couch and leaned into a heated kiss. Jungkooks eyes widened and he struggled to push Taehyung off. "Taehyung!" Taehyung blinked and shook his head. "..wu..what?"
Jungkook sat them back up. He looked at Taehyung with concern. "Tae. We don't have to do this if you don't want to that wasn't what I was implying at all... I mean I don't~"
"But I want to. I mean not like, that but."
"But I don't Taehyung. We aren't like that, and I don't know what this sudden change in character is but I don't like it."
"We've been dating for three years Jeon!"
Jungkook flinched at Taehyungs harsh tone. Just then the doorbell rings. Saved by the bell, Jungkook sighed and got of the couch, leaving Taehyung sitting there with a distraught look.
"Hey Jiminie!" Jungkook said with a sudden change of character. Jimin stumbled into the kitchen with a goofy look, hugging Jungkook's waist. Jin followed the little with a small bag of over the night things. "The toothbrush and the little gear are in the side pocket and the clothes are in the big section..." Jin looked... a mess. His hair was sticking up in all directions and there was a slight outline of a handprint in the side of his face. Jungkook laughed, "Hoseok really that hard to put the bed?" Jin sighed. "Nope. This is from getting him into the house. I left him with Joon to get a punishment, lord knows what that's gonna be but... ughhh. Yoongi will be ready to pick up Jimin whenever it's needed. Call either me or him if you need anything. Imma go back home to my demon child." Jungkook laughed and patted his hyung on the back as he left. Jimin was still attached to his waist. "Hey Jiminie, I think Tae is a big boy right now so why don't you go try to help him feel little again okay?"
Jimin looked up at Jungkook and nodded, running to the living room and hopping into Taehyungs lap.

A/N: sorry...

~Jax