18

"Come on baby, it's time to go to Disney World!" Jungkook hopped up and down on the bed, making minimum effort to keep quiet. "Aren't you excited?" Jungkook squished the olders face with his hands and shook his head around.
    "Stop..." Taehyung grunted and tried to push Jungkook off. With a small gasp escaping his mouth, Jungkook fell to the floor. "Ow! You didn't have to push me to the floor!" Taehyung laughed sleepily and sat up, rubbing his eyes. A giant yawn left his mouth as he got up and walk straight to the bathroom.
  "Oh! So you're not even gonna help me?! I see how it is." Jungkook got up and dusted himself off, walking towards the kitchen. "Ooooh! I bet Taehyung is hunngraaaay~!" He sang as loud and obnoxious as possible. "And I'm not gonna make him ANY FOOOD~!" Oh them highnotes.
    Taehyung came down to the kitchen eyes still half closed in nothing but sweatpants. "I don't want your smelly food." He drowsily pointed at Jungkook but still sat down at the table.
  "OOO! Look at my pretty little boiii~!" Jungkook stood behind the older and leaned over him to look at his face. "Are you ready?"
Taehyung chuckled. "If you're gonna be like this the whole time, then no." Jungkook gasped and flicked the others head.
   "I don't have time for your nonsense child, take my bacon and shove it down your face." Jungkook scoffed and walked out of the room. On the other hand, Taehyung just laughed quietly shaking his head and eating his breakfast.

"Taehyung! Wanna take a shower before we leave?" Jungkook shouted from inside. "Yeah sure!" Taehyung put the last bag in the car and walked back inside. He was met with Jungkook attaching himself to his body. "Are you ready?" Jungkook looked down slightly to look into Taehyung's eyes. The older nodded and they both smiled stupidly bright.

     Taehyung jumped into the car and looked over at Jungkook. "Lesss go!" Jungkook turned up the radio and pressed on the gas starting their journey. The radio played 'This is how we do' by Katy Perry, which they obviously danced and screamed along to.
       About thirty minutes into the ride and a few songs later they both were laughing and out of breath. "I can't believe they were listening to the same song!" Taehyung chuckled and looked over at the younger. Jungkook nodded, "I know right, i mean no day listens to Baby anymore."
  "Justin's old songs deserve a comeback."
"Agreed."

    "Hey baby, can you pick up the phone?"
"Yeah sure."

"Hey."
"Hey taetae!"
"Oh, Hi Jiminie! Why are you calling?"
"Daddy took me to work with him and I got bored. He gave me his phone but it don't have any games so I calling people."
"Oh okay."
"Daddy said you and Kookie were going to Diney World! Are you there yet?"
"Half way, but once we get there we'll call you okay?"
"Otay... have you heard from Hobi?"
"Only big Hobi."
"Oh... do you know why he don't be little no more? Do you tink he don like us!"
"No! Of course he still likes us. But I don't think anybody knows. But I have heard that when he does go into little space he's a bad boy."
A gasp was heard from the other side.
"Doesn't he get punished?!"
"Yeah but it doesn't seem to help, he keeps acting up."
"I don't like getting punished... well I mean.."
"I get it! No need to explain."
"Oh, I have to go to therapy now. Bye Tae Tae!"
"Therapy?"
But Jimin had already hung up. "Kook?"
Jungkook looks at Taehyung once they get to a red light. "Yeah?"
"Do you know why Jimin is going to therapy?"
Jungkook's eyes widened. "No! He's going to therapy?" Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, apparently." Jungkook started driving again but the conversation continued. "Why didn't Yoongi tells us. I didn't even notice something was wrong." And then Taehyung remembered something. But that couldn't be why.

    "Come on baby, we're here." Taehyung's eyes snapped open and a giant smile made its way to his face. "Daddy! Can we go on rides today?" Was the first question he asked when he got out of the car. "I think we should just get settled in our room for today. We are here for a whole week." Taehyung pouted but helped take stuff to the room once they got signed in.
   "Daddy this bed is so soooft! Where are my stuffies?!" Taehyung tried to dive towards his little bag but was held back by two strong arms. "Get one stuffie out on the bed. You can't have stuffies covering the whole bed." Taehyung sighed and pulled out a shark shoving one of the fins in his mouth.
   "Nope." Jungkook gave Taehyung his paci and took the shark out of his mouth. Taehyung sucked on it happily and flipped his shark up in the air. The younger smiled and kept unpacking.
"Wait, I told Jiminie I was gon call him. Can I has your phone daddy?" Jungkook tossed Taehyung the phone.
"Hey Jiminie!"
"Oh, hey TaeTae."
"We has arrived at our dedication!"
"Destination"
"Destination!"
"Oh! You made it to diney world?"
"Yeah! I like it already, the room is so niiiiice!"
"Weally? Wait.... is the bed soft?"
"YES!"
"Yeeeeeeesss! Oh I'm sorry I have to.. eat supper now. Bye TaeTae!"
"Bye Jiminie!"

Jungkook plopped down on the bed next to Taehyung, cuddling him close under the covers. "Do you wanna go to the lobby and get supper?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. "Okay da.. kook." Taehyung smiled and got up changing into something a little less noticeable than a onesie.
A few minutes later, Taehyung walked out of the bathroom with a pair of tight blue jeans and a giant white dress shirt. Jungkook looked at him with awe before taking his hand and leading him down to the lobby.
"This is gonna be the best week of your life Kim Taehyung."
"I hope you keep that promise Jeon Jungkook."

A/N: Hey my doods. Thanks for all the support on this book and my other book as well. You don't understand how much it is actually helping me. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to publish many chapters lately but I did start school recently and have been going through so stupid crap that won't be ending anytime soon. Thanks for being patient and be looking forward to seeing a lot more from me in the near future.

~Jax