21

A loud noise sounded outside the hotel. Taehyung shot up looking towards the window. The sound was heard again and Taehyung burst into silent tears. "D-Daddy! Pwease wake up!" He whispered, holding onto Jungkook tightly. Jungkook stirred a bit but went back to sleep.
Taehyung was shaking violently, still latched on to Jungkook under the covers. "Daddy..." Jungkook woke up from the shaking and rolled over. "Taehyung wha- Taehyung?! What's wrong baby?" Taehyung's breathing was all over the place as he tried to speak.
Another loud bang sounded outside and Taehyung pounced on top of the younger. "Oh baby, it's just fireworks. They won't hurt you."
Taehyung was crying into Jungkook's chest, breathing starting to go back to normal but he was still shaking like crazy.
"You know the pretty lights we saw on New Years?" Taehyung nodded. "That's what the loud noise is." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with puppy eyes. "Daddy, can w-we go watch t-the tv?" Jungkook nodded and picked the older up, placing him on his hip. "Do you want some warm milk?"
Taehyung nodded and he was sat down on the counter. His eyes were puffy and his nose was slightly red. He sniffled quietly as Jungkook made his milk.
Once Jungkook was down he sat it down next to Taehyung but stood in front of him, holding his hands down on the counter. Jungkook stared at Taehyung intensely. He studied his every feature.
His messy bed hair, his cute face, his soft lips. Jungkook slowly leaned forward, pressing his lips to Taehyung's gently.

~~Oof Jax no do smexy times~~

They were now asleep on the couch. Taehyung being spooned by the younger. Taehyung flipped over in his sleep, waking the younger. Jungkook smiled and picked him up bridal style, carrying him to the bed.
    It was light outside now and the black haired boy squinted as he looked out the window. He saw thousands of people outside having the time of their lives. Colorful balloons, princesses, giant animal costumes.
He was about to wake Taehyung but he got a call.

"Hey,what.."
"Jungkook!"
Yoongi's breathing was heavy. He never calls me by my real name...
"Hey man, calm down, what's happening?!"
"He relapsed.."
"Wha-what? What are you talking about? Who relapsed?"
"I never got the chance to tell you what was going on... I only told Jin.. but he's busy now and won't pick up.. I'll tell you the full story when I get the chance but I'm really fucking scared..."
"Breathe Yoongi. Breathe. Who relapsed? And how did they relapsed?"
"I can say who... but not how.. I would have to explain everything......it's Jimin... he's in the hospital... he *sniff* he passed out and they don't think he'll wake up...."
Jungkook almost dropped the phone. He went out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen, squeezing the edge of the counter until his knuckles turned white.
"Why.. why won't he be able to wake up. What's happening?"
"Lack if needed nutrients... they can try to give it to him but, they think it might be a little two late. His heart rate is irregular...really slow.. I just.. god damnit."
Jungkook was still oblivious to what was going on. "He'll be fine Yoongi... you just gotta believe that. If you are in the room with him, see if they will allow you to hold his hand. Just hold onto him. No matter what. If you let go, something in his body will let go."
I heard Yoongi talking to the nurses on the other side. I also heard Yoongi cry.

I had never heard him cry.. not that I remember. It was almost weird. I kinda thought of him as a person that didn't have anything stressful or scary or sad enough to make him cry. But I never thought about how much he was in love with this little orange haired boy.
I talk to Yoongi for two hours until Taehyung came out of the bedroom. "What's going on?" His voice was deep and rough. "Nothing, Yoongi was just calling to ask me about something." Taehyung hummed in response and walked over to the couch plopping down on it his head hanging over the edge with his feet in the air.
"Yeah, sorry. Bye Yoongi..."
Jungkook put down the phone and wiped his eyes. "Have you been crying?" Taehyung spun back around normal and looked at Jungkook's eyes. "No, I think someone brought a cat or something. I've been sneezing since I got up." Taehyung rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.
"Finally charged it?" The younger sat down beside Taehyung and watched as he played games. "Yeah..."

~~~time skip because I don't know what to make them do while they are at Disney... rip~~

"Finally...home!" Taehyung said, face-planting into the couch. "You weren't even the one that had to drive! You slept 3/4 of the ride!" Jungkook yelled as he dragged all the bags into the house after him.
"Sleeping in a car is hard work.." The older rolled off the couch and went to the bedroom. "Imma go to sleep." Jungkook sighed and walked into the bedroom after him.
     Once they had reached the comfort of their bed they both just lay there enjoying it. Being back home was just nice, comforting, relaxing. The both looked at eachother for a second before the silence was broken.
     "Do you wanna play overwa- I have to call Yoongi!" Jungkook sprinted out of the bedroom and grabbed his phone walking outside.
    "Hey yoongi."
"Hey."
"tell me everything."

A/N: Oof short chap, and first chap in a while. I said I wasn't gonna update but I have been slowly working on this chapter for a while and I finished sooo... might as well update. Now we go back toooo right after Christmas and up until Jungkook gets back from Disney and craaap. Yay!

A. ~Jax