16

(Listen to your favorite love songs on repeat while you read this and the next few chapters. Some shits about to go down. Not like that you perv!!) ps. Read slowly and with emotion *dramatically falls*

       "We should go somewhere.." Jungkook broke the silence of their stargaze with these words. "What do you mean?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and looked at him. Jungkook sat up and looked at the ground around them. "This is nice and all but... we should go somewhere special."
    "We don't have anywhere that's special to us." Jungkook laughed. "Well..." he reached into his pocket. "Then we will just go to the place where dreams come true." He pulled two tickets to Disney World out of his pocket.
   Taehyung gasped and sat up inspecting the tickets. His eyes darted from the tickets to Jungkook a few times before he tackled Jungkook with a hug and kissed him.
    "Really! I can't believe it! I've always wanted to go there!" Taehyung was glowing with joy.
   "We'll start packing tomorrow, leave on Saturday and stay their for a whole week." Taehyung attached himself to the younger smiling harder than he ever has. But not harder than he ever will.
   "Come on baby, it's 11:00 we should go inside." Taehyung nodded and intertwined their fingers. They held hands until they got back inside.
       "Kookie?" Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and tilted his head slightly. Taehyung left his mouth open like he was going to say something but looked down nervously and shook his head instead. "N-Nevermind"
   "No, it's okay baby. What is it?" Taehyung just stared at him before his bottom lip started to quiver and tears ran down his face. Jungkook ran over to him and wiped his tears away. "No! Don't cry! Don't cry... what happened?" Taehyung just sniffled and buried his head into Jungkook's neck. "I just.."
  "You just what baby?"
"I don't know, I feel stupid for crying. It's just, I never thought I would be loved like this... I'm- im so in love t-that it scares me sometimes I just- don't know how to explain it or what to say..." Jungkook titles the boys head up by his chin. "It's okay, I feel the same way and don't ever. Ever! Think otherwise, do you understand?"
     Taehyung nodded and they both leaned into a passionate kiss. They detached for a moment to get more air before going in again, this repeating for a long time. Jungkook dominated the kiss, taking it slow.
    He grabbed the olders hips and pulled him closer. Taehyung let his arms rest on Jungkook's shoulders. To them it seemed like time had stopped. To others, it felt like half an hour had passed... which it had.
    The broke the kiss and Jungkook picked up the other, carrying him to bed. They laid down together cuddling close and fell asleep listening to eachother's quiet breaths.

     "Wake up love, we have to pack." Jungkook woke his boyfriend with soft pecks on the lips. Taehyung smiled and stretched, sitting up to find a plate of food on a small table next to him. Jungkook kissed him yet again and  sat down on the bed next to him.
     "I made you breakfast." Jungkook smiled softly and held the older's  hand. Taehyung thanked him and started to eat. "I actually already did most of the packing, I just need you to choose some little clothing and little things you might need to take." Taehyung looked at him confused. "But I can't be little in public..."
   "It's America, if you call me daddy they'll think it's cute." Jungkook shrugged playfully before getting a small pinch on the arm. "Hey!" Jungkook pretended to pout while Taehyung just laughed. "Can we do that this afternoon, it's 9:00 am, can't we just cuddle and do cute shit for the next few hours instead of boring the readers with us packing."
    "That wouldn't be boring, I bet Jax will make you do something stupid so it won't be. But oh well, I like cuddles." Jungkook plopped on the bed and started to play Rick and Morty on the tv. Taehyung finished up his food and turned around to watch tv with Jungkook.

A/N: I've wrote chapter 14 15 and 16 all in one night so imma end this bad chapter short. Biiiiiii

                                                   ~Jax