9

"Daddy I'm never gonna go to sleeeeep!"
"If you don't go to sleep, Santa won't come tonight and then you won't get any presents."
Taehyung gasped and laid back down.
     About ten minutes later he was knocked out. Jungkook got out of bed slowly rubbing his eyes and tip toeing to the hallway closet.
     He made a few trips back and forth from the closet to the Christmas tree, placing Taehyungs gifts under it. Since he had the biggest living room, every Christmas the others would come to his house to open presents. He had gotten a few presents for the others as well and put them under the tree too.

Jungkook sat down on the couch, admiring his work and sipped a cup of coffee. It was already 4:00 am so why try to sleep if Taehyungs gonna beat you in the face to wake you up ten minutes later.
He went back upstairs to get changed into something the tiniest bit more presentable and to make sure Taehyung hadn't fallen off the bed. He slowly tiptoed up the stairs, making sure not to make a sound. Pushing open the door he peeked into the dark room laying his eyes upon the older.
As soon as he sat foot in the room Taehyungs eyes snapped open. Good one Jeon...

"Has Santa come yet?!?!"
Taehyungs eyes glistened with excitement. Jungkook nodded and held Taehyung down on the bed. "But you can't go yet, he wouldn't be very happy if you saw your presents before everyone got here would he?" Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms, sitting against the backboard. Jungkook shook his head starting to get changed.
He threw his shirt onto Taehyungs head to mess with him and pulled down his shorts. Taehyung whined pulling the shirt off and throwing it on the ground. Jungkook chuckled grabbing a new set of clothes. He made his way over to Taehyung scooping him up of the bed. Taehyung squealed holding onto Jungkook in fear of falling. "Do you think we should take a bath baby?" Taehyung was placed on the sink counter. Taehyung looked up at jungkook and shook his head. "Hmmm what about I get your toys too?" Jungkook placed a rubber ducky and a toy shark on the side of the tub. Taehyung shook his head again. "And bubbles?" Taehyung nodded smiling a little and hopped off the sink.
Jungkook helped the little get undressed leaving both of them in their boxers. Jungkook looked the other in the eyes, not letting Taehyung look away. "Are you sorry for having an attitude earlier?" Jungkook looked down at Taehyung with intimidating eyes. Taehyung shyed away and looked down nodding a yes. Jungkook lifted his chin kissing him quickly before laughing. "Stop looking so shy! You know I have to much of a heart to do anything." Taehyung rolled his eyes blushing and turned away. Jungkook bent over to pour bubbles into the bath before he felt his pants being tugged to the ground.
He quickly turned around covering himself. Taehyung laughed hysterically, flopping to the ground. In return, Jungkook growled taking of the olders boxers "throwing" Taehyung into to bath tub and squirting him with water.

focus change brought to you by:scary palm-tree

"Jiminie it's time to wake up."
Yoongi's voice rasped before kissing the boys head softly. Jimin didn't wake up. He decided to carry the boy to the couch and he soon realized the younger was sweating.
Yoongi pulled off the boys hoodie to find a long sleeved shirt. He pulled off the shirt to find another. By the time he had taken off all the shirts he was left with a pile of bones in his arms. For what seemed like the first time in forever, Yoongi shed a tear.
I should've fucking known...
He put the giant hoodie back on the boy and decided to let him have a happy Christmas before bombarding him with questions. The only thing he knew that was going to happen today, is that he was going to get Jimin to eat.
Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen Jimin eat in a while. Of course the younger had said he was eating but Yoongi never had proof. And he really should've looked for some.
Jimin had woken up a lot earlier every morning to take a long cold shower. By the time he was done Yoongi was up. Once breakfast time came around he told Yoongi he had woken up early and eaten. He hadn't.
Yoongi had been going Christmas shopping lately and left Jimin at Jeons house for the afternoon. Once Jimin came home Yoongi asked if he had eaten lunch and supper. Of course Jimin said yes. And of course Jimin was lying. And of course I was stupid and didn't ask Jeon if he had actually eaten.
Yoongi placed Jimin on the couch and went to the kitchen. He sat down at the table, put his head down and cried.

"Daddy are yous otay?"

~~~~~~~~~~sad focus change~~~~~~~~~~

"Father that is my mother, wake thyself"

Jin woke up to Hoseok shaking him softly. "Why do you always wake me up like that?"
"Because I always wake up in big space, why do you have to sleep so late."
Namjoon sat up and rubbed his eyes. "It's 6:00..."

Hoseok shrugged and slid off the bed. "Imma go try to make pancakes, so if you don't want the house to burn down you might want to get up." The sentence was ended by a hairflip and a Jin sliding on alpaca slippers to follow.
"Hoseok we're going to Kooks house today for Christm—"

"HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS!"

Hoseok yelled and ran back to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Jin sighed before mumbling a quick 'No Swearing' and sitting down to a cup of coffee. Namjoon sat down and fixed his glasses. "So how is this working?"

"Us and The yoonmin household are going to take our gifts and anything we have that has to do with Christmas to Kooks house and we are gonna celebrate there."

Hmm, was all Namjoon replied with after the quick explanation and sat back up. After kissing his fiancé's forehead, he started walking to the living room. "I'll start putting things into the car, you get ready."

A/N: random sad writing because I can and because it has to do with the story. Also after the next few Christmas chapters imma start actually focusing on Taekook for a little while because... this is a Taekook book after all. Then after a while with Taekook I'll go back to the Yoonmin drama, and then give Hoseok some crack so he can scare his parents for a while. Other than that, I'll be trying to write a lot more soon. And I also have a new book I'm going to work on. It's called Big Sweaters.... you should like... check it out and shit... yeah... bi

~Jax