20

"Jungkook." Taehyung shook the younger softly. "Jungkookie..." Taehyung sat back down on the couch beside the sleeping boy and pouted. "Fine then." He said getting up off the couch and walking towards their room.
    He grabbed an outfit and walked towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him. When he was finished taking off his clothes he turned on the shower, placing his hand under the water to check the temperature.
    Once the water got to the temperature he desired, he stepped in. Taehyung grabbed the shampoo bottle poring some into his hand. He lathered up his hair and started to wash it out but got startled by a few soft knocks on the bathroom door.
     "Taehyung?"
"Yeah?"
     "Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Tried too..."
     "Oh, sorry. Do you want to go and meet the princesses today?"
    As soon as this was said Taehyung instantly started to feel little but held back. "Yeah sure.."
"Okay... hey make sure not to use all the hot water kay?"
"I'm about to get out." Taehyung answered, finishing up his hair. He then washed off a little bit and turned the water off. Grabbing a soft towel from the towel rack, he wrapped it around himself and grabbed the outfit he was planning to wear. He walked out the door and sat the clothes on the bed.
    "Why didn't you change in the bathroom?"
"I didn't want to make you wait." Jungkook chuckled and walked over to the older. "You sure that's why?"
   The black haired boy grabbed Taehyung's towel and slid it down to his waist. "Yes I'm sure..." Taehyung replied with a gulp. Jungkook raised an eyebrow and kissed the other. "Whatever you say..." he started to walk away but Taehyung grabbed his shoulder.
   "Stop." Jungkook smiled and unwrapped Taehyung's towel, grabbing the olders underwear. "Here." Taehyung took the pair from the younger and looked at him confused. "Anything else?" The younger rolled his eyes and marked Taehyung's neck before throwing the rest of his clothes at him.
    "No thanks, you bore me." He walked away sassily with Taehyung laughing in the background.
   Once Jungkook was in the shower, Taehyung continued to get dressed before grabbing Jungkook's phone. "I really need to start charging my phone..." he whispered to himself before clicking on instagram.

     "Wanna help?" Jungkook said teasingly as he walked out of the bathroom in his boxers, holding up a shirt. "Ha ha, very funny. I was kinda looking forward to it though..." Taehyung pouted and put Jungkook's phone down. "Well your dressed now." Jungkook explained.
    Taehyung got up of the bed and walked to the kitchen picking up a packet of chips before placing it back down. Instead he just walked to the fridge and grabbed a water.
    "Am I the only one that realized we didn't really eat yesterday?" Jungkook ask while drying his hair with the towel. Taehyung shook his head and took a sip of the water. "I'm weirdly not that hungry though." Jungkook shrugged. "Well I bet you still want dippin dots don't you?"
     Taehyung's eyes widened and he dropped his closed water bottle to the floor dramatically. "Shove them. Down my esophagus. Now." He stares at Jungkook before they both started to laugh. "I'm guessing that you want dippin dots?" Jungkook asked.
    Taehyung nodded enthusiastically and ran to Jungkook. "Grab your wallet. Let's go." Jungkook quickly grabbed his wallet and they ran out of the room.

   "Cookie dough pwease!!!!" Taehyung grasped Jungkook's arm and hopped up and down happily. "Of course. One sma-"
   "Mediuuum???"
Jungkook sighed. "One medium cookie dough." The worker laughed. "Must be a handful?" Jungkook was taken aback but answered anyways. "Uhhh, Yeah.."
   The worker caught on to Jungkook's confusion and explained. "This is one of the main places for... those people to come. Not meaning to offend you.." Jungkook laughed. "No no, it's fine." The worker smiled and handed Jungkook the icecream. "Have a nice day little one." Taehyung smiled at the worker and took the icecream from Jungkook. "What do you say Taehyung?"
"Thank you, have a... umm.... nice day too!" The worker smiled and waved as they walked away.
   "Daddy, how did he know?" Jungkook shrugged. "He said that a lot of littles like to come here." Taehyung nodded and continued to eat his icecream.
   "Who would you like to see first?" Jungkook asked, looking down at Taehyung. "I dunno.."  Taehyung threw the empty icecream container in the trash can and made grabby hands at Jungkook. "Do you want a piggy back ride?" Taehyung jumped with joy and climbed onto the youngers back.
   The first princess they came across was Tiana, this happened to be Taehyung's favorite princess so he squealed in excitement when he saw her. "Why don't you say hi Taehyung?" Tiana smiled down at Taehyung. "Hi!" He giggled and hid behind Jungkook.
After they took a picture they were off to find more princesses. They took a picture with Cinderella and Elsa before Taehyung said he was tired. "Come on baby, you can't already be tired. We didn't do anything yesterday and we have only been out here for around an hour." Jungkook said, trying to convince Taehyung to stay. "Tired." Taehyung pouted and stomped his foot. "Are you getting an attitude with me young man?" Jungkook said in his so called 'daddy voice'.
Taehyung's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to respond but couldn't. "Taehyung, lets go on one more ride today. Daddy paid a lot for us to be here so he wants us to have fun. Not just stay in the room the whole time."
Taehyung nodded but still was unsatisfied. "Wan paci..." He said in a small voice. "We didn't bring it baby, I'm sorry. Do you wanna go on the carousel?"

~time skip cause I haven't done one in a while~

Once they got back to the room Taehyung immediately grabbed his paci, tears running down his face. "Why are you crying baby?" Jungkook squatted down in front of his, wiping his tears away with his gentle thumb.
"I dunno... just feel bad and-and.." Taehyung threw his paci to the floor and ran to their bedroom hiding under the covers.
"Please tell daddy what's wrong..."
"I dun feel good and I miss home.. bu-but daddy said that he wanted us to have fun because he paid a lot for us to come here..."
Jungkook cut Taehyung off with a soft kiss on the lips.
"That doesn't matter to me. I just want you to be happy." Taehyung nodded and sniffled quietly. "We haven't eaten very well while we've been here. Do you wanna go to a restaurant?" Taehyung shook his head to Jungkook's question. They both stayed their for a while before Taehyung dashed to the bathroom, bending over the toilet.

Jungkook rubbed small circles on the olders back, comforting him as his body jolted forward, spilling foul liquids from his mouth. "Why didn't you tell daddy that you felt bad."
Once Taehyung had finished throwing up he answered the question.
"Because I didn't want to make you more upset."

A/N: I'm sick. I have a sinus infection or smthn who knows. I'm also really stressed but that doesn't matter because no one beside me cares so oh well. Biii

~Jax