6

(Yoongi&Jimin)

Bye Jiminie!!!"

"Bye Tae.."

The two littles hugged it out and Jimin was in his daddy's arms in a flash. The couple looked back at the others waving before getting into the car.
"Hey Jiminie! did you have fun?"
Jimin smiled and nodded, looking up at Yoongi with a giant eye smile.
"What made you want to spend the night with someone all of the sudden?"
Jimin shrugged and looked out the window, trying his best not to look at Yoongi. Of course Yoongi noticed but didn't decide to push him on the subject.
"Did you eat already?"
Jimin nodded and yawned.
"J-jiminie tirreeed!" He whined and started to kick his feet. Yoongi jumped at the sudden mood swing and leaned over eyes still on the road. He grabbed the tablet from the back seat and passed it to the younger.
     "Here baby, why don't you watch something on YouTube?"
Jimin took the tablet but continued to whine.
" I wa-wans sweepies!"
Yoongi got to a red light and turned to look at Jimin, a stern expression spread across his face.
"You listen here young man. You will NOT act out like this in front of me do you hear me?"
     Jimin's expression suddenly softened and his eyes watered. He took the tablet, put in headphones and turned away from Yoongi.
     "Don't cry baby boy."
Jimin tried to act like he didn't hear but his crying automatically stopped when Yoongi said it. "If you want we can cuddle in daddy's bed when we get home?" Jimin nodded in response.

The two pulled into the drive way of their house and Jimin put the tablet back in the backseat. Yoongi got out of the car and walked around to help Jimin with his seatbelt. When he got there Jimin had already unbuckled his belt and was making grabby arms towards Yoongi. Yoongi picked up Jimin and kissed his head.
     "Oh? Jiminie is such a big boy! Look at you unbuckling your seatbelt!"
Jimin giggles at the praise and lays his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck.
Yoongi peppered the boys shoulder with kisses as he walked inside.
       Yoongi walked upstairs and lay Jimin on the bed, placing the covers on top of him.
"Okay baby, you wait here. Daddy's gonna get you some milk okay?" Jimin nodded and hugged the body pillow that was laying beside him. He sat up looking around the room. His eyes lay upon a small Kumamon plushie in the corner of the room. The boy rolled of the side of the bed falling on the floor and rolled to the plushie, grabbing it with his teeth.
      "What are you doing?"
Yoongi stood in the doorway with an amused look. Jimin sat up on his bum his legs spread out and the plushie hanging from his mouth. He spit out the plushie. "My wegs hurt. Me and TaeTae pwayed just dance..." The younger gave a goofy smile and was soon swooped of the floor and 'flew' to the bed Superman style. The room filled with giggles as Yoongi threw Jimin onto the bed and covered his tummy with kisses. "Do you apologize for acting out earlier?" Jimin nodded and tried to push Yoongi away from his stomach. "Your such a good boy."

       A few minutes later the two were cuddled up in bed, Jimin sucking on his bottle slowly. Yoongi had turned the television on and the two were caught up in a episode of Molang.

      Jimin was wearing one of his new lace collars. It was a cute black one with pretty patterns, a bow, and a cute bell hanging from it. He was covered in one of Yoongi's hoodies and some black shorts. The young male cuddled against his boyfriend, the small suckling noises of his bottle slowly dragging him into sleep.
Not to long after, Jimin was fast asleep along side Yoongi. The younger had a blue paci pressed between his lips and his legs were wrapped around the olders waist. The older had and arm draped across Jimin's chest and fell asleep watching the way his arm rose and fell.

Yoongi woke up to a dark room. He looked at the digital clock on the bedside table. 10? Damn, we slept a long time. His stomach wrenched and he got up out of the bed, making sure not to wake his prince. He slowly walked to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. He decided on some Oreos and walked back to the room.
He looked down at Jimin when he walked in. He sat down on the bed and turned the tv back on, making sure to turn down to volume. The younger unconsciously wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, mumbling undecipherable sentences. "I love you baby."
Jimin mumbled around his paci to respond. "I— lub- u to.. I.. unnghh"
Yoongi chuckled and ate his Oreos.

"Daddyyy! Wake up!" Jimin whisper yelled shaking the older softly. Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at the clock. "It's 4 o'clock baby why.." Yoongi looked back to Jimin. The younger face was stained with tears, fresh ones still rolling down his cheeks. Yoongi sat up and hugged the younger rubbing his back. "What's wrong baby?"
Jimin sniffled and held on to the end of Yoongi's shirt. "Daddy I scawwerd.. I-it dark and daddy wouldn't wake up, and I- i- I heard thunder from f-far away so it gon wain soon...."
Yoongi held the younger shushing him quietly and kissing his tears off of his cheeks. "I know you scared of storms baby but you gotta understand that they can't hurt you."
"But they loud..."
Jimin looked at Yoongi with frightened eyes, holding his hands and playing with his fingers. Yoongi kisses the boys soft lips keeping them attached for a few seconds. "It's okay baby, daddy's got you." Yoongi laid back down, Jimin following. As if the sky heard their conversation, the rain suddenly started pouring. It beat on the roof loudly, Jimin's loud cry's barely being heard. Yoongi held the younger close, trying to stop Jimin from shaking. "Shhhh, it's okay baby calm down."
Soon enough thunder started to shake the house, Jimin's crying getting worse. "Hey baby, you need to calm down. Don't you want to be a big boy?" Jimin started to sniffle, snuggling into Yoongi. "Just try to go back to sleep.."

A/N: I decided to make a chapter to focus on Jimin and Yoongi. The next chapter might actually be a sorta part 2 to this yoonmin thingy. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

~Jax