He's called Matt smith and he's my teacher

ok average day.Wake up, get ready, meet Liam and Emily and go to school. Sounds like a plan too me.One problem. I don't wanna get out of bed. ok basic info. My names Skylar. Sky for short. Im 16 years old and am currently living with my elder brother Tom whos 28. I don't like him but I have no one else so it has to do. I finaly pull my self out of bed and wonder over to my cubord and pull out my uniform. By that I mean a black Bonjovi top, Black skinnies and apply eye liner and straighten my long, ginger hair. My phone buzzes in my pocket and i see it's liam.

"where are you were outside?"

"coming now"I walk downstairs and Tom stops me before I reach the door.

"straight home after school do you understand!?"

"yes Tom" He kisses my cheek and I shiver at the feel of him. I walk out putting on a fake smile but just like bestfriends should Liam and Emily both realise somethings wrong.

"ok what's wrong?"

"nothing just woke up feeling Ill today thats all. come on we'll be late if we dont hurry." I speedly walk in front of them but they catch up and we engage in small talk until we reach the front gates before entering hell. otherwise known as st westmore high school. Im so glad I get to leave this summer. we make our way to regestration and I notice something odd. Miss Clarkson isnt there. Instead in her place is a tall quite toned man . His hair is swayed to one side and he has the greenest eyes i've ever seen. I sit down and continue to stare at him. Well that is until an annoying presence enters the room. "oh hello you must be new." Ebony the schools number 1 slut. Basic info about Ebony she is 18, wears hardly any clothes. Has pretty much fake everything and has the worst personality in the world. She has 2 'friends'. Put together they are called the triplets of hell. everyone takes there seat and the sex god of a teacher starts to talk.

"ok class my names Mr Smith im your new form tutor. I hope we all get along well and I dont have to tell anyone off. Please go back to how you were."

Mr Smiths pov:

Ok first day of yet another job no screwing this up Matthew. I sit in my classroom doing some final Email checks when 3 students walk in. There was one that caught my attention. She looked about 16, ginger hair. Matthew stop it she's a student. She sits down and begins staring at me. I smile and she looks away when a voice comes booming through into the class room. I dont pay much attention I just smile and then introduce my self to the class. I notice the young girl drawing amd walk over to her.

Skylars pov:

I get out my drawing book and scribble littke doodles on the paper.

"So you like doctor who?" I look up in shock. A teacher who knows of its excistence.

"you know it?"

"I love it...I've met David tennant you know...I'll show you the picture hold on." I see on his lock screen an image of him and a blonde haired girl. Well my hopes have been crushed.

"there we go"

"oh my god your so lucky" He stared at me and I swear he was leaning into kiss me. erm. Help someone before I kiss him back.

"sir over here" ok I haTe Ebony but right now I dont want to sacrafice her to the devil.Who was this incredible man?.

Mr Smith

"so do you have a girlfriend?"

"Ebony thats none of your buissness leave him alone!"

"you can shutup you little mosher no one cares about what you think?"

"actually more people in this clas probably care about what I say more than you since all you ever go on about is how perfect you are in everyway. Likewise to that no one cares so shutup sit down and let sir speak to someone who actually needs him" shocked expresions went round the pupils and I smile a little. who was this girl.?