The jelousy game

It's been a month since...the abuse. I'm managing fine and Talia and her dad are really helping me with it. My feelings for Mr Smith are strong and I can't get him out of my mind. He has a girlfriend now and they are completely twitterpated. I also have a boyfriend called Tyler I met him at my counciling group. I love them both but I can't tell who my feelings really belong to. I need to get out the house. Tyler.

"Hello"

"hey Tyler"

"sup chuck?"

"can you meet me somewhere?"

"yes sure I'll meet you at paradise cafe at 2?"

"yeh I'll see you then"

"ok babe I love you"

"love you two"

******

I sit waiting for Tyler at the cafe. I see couples around me smiling, holding hands over the table. Giving each other the 'love look' and staring into each other's eyes.

"Sky!"

"oh sorry Tyler I was day dream...Matt?" He was there with his girlfriend clinging off his hand looking at her nails and chewing gum like she was some sixties chick.

"Hey...who's Tyler?"

"a friend of mine."

"oh ok then just thought I'd say hi"

That was erm...awkward. Tyler turned up shortly after Matt and sat down. I saw Matt across the other side of the cafe holding hands with his girlfriend occasionaly staring at me and Tyler.

"you look beautiful today babe"

"thanks."

"I missed you" He reached over the table and grabbed my hand. I squeezed it in return and smiled at him. I saw Matt clench his fist and stare at me. I ignored it and carried on staring at Tyler laughing. We stood up and walked outside towards some rides that were scattered around. I saw the tango and wanted to go on it. We jumped on after paying and Matt just coincidently got on the ride as well. I took this as an opportunity and grabbed Tyler's hand acting as if I was scared. Matt looked at our hands and his face turned red with anger. After the ride was over I ran off the ride.Tyler chased after me and lifted me up spinning me round, He dropped me making me face him and then began leaning in. Just as our lips connected, Matt's fist connected with Tyler's face causing him to fall to the floor.

"What the hell was that for?. I don't even know you, you looney"

"Stay away from my girl!" with that he marched away. I helped Tyler up and told him to go home. I then went chasing after Matt. I found him sitting on a log at the top of a hill with his face in his hands looking over the scenery.

"what the hell was that Mr egotistical?" He looked up and then stood in front of me.

"He was about to kiss you"

"yes he's my boyfriend. Thats what they do!"

"you said he was your friend"

"yes so!. What's it got to do with you anyway?"

"n-n"

"Nothing, It has got nothing to do with you who I love."

"you don't love him your just a kid"

"just a...just a kid!. you wouldn't be saying this if it was you about to kiss me would it?.NO. Then I wouldn't be just a kid would I?"

"im so-"

"no dont apologise I dont want to hear it"

"jesus christ woman shutup and let him explain! it's getting boring" talia appeared with Mr Cumberbatch by her side, They were holding hands smiling at me.

"Talia...Mr Cumberbatch?"

"call him Ben idiot!.Look Matt loves you he just wanted to prove it to you. Hes trying to tell you now will you just Listen to me. All he keeps asking me is how can i please her? what can I do?, It's irritating me and Ben. I know you like him back so will you just get it on all ready."

"Matt is that true?" He nodded shy-ly and looked at me. none of us knew what to do next so we just stood silently staring at each other.

"oh for godsake, KISS THE GIRL."

"Well can I mean if you dont want me to-"

"Matt shutup and kiss her" With that he did and I felt everything they did in the movies.;

Fireworks

Butterflies

tingles

That shiverinfpg sensation when your lips meet

I felt it all And if felt.., AMAZING

SORRY FOR LONG WAIT WATTPAD KEPT DELETING IT SO.., YEH HERE IT IS.
DEMI XX