Im a dad?

I looked at Matt's shocked face. He was silent. He just stared at me. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he came back to Earth.

"I have a...son?" I nodded and Matt smiled a wide grin at me.

"I have a son!!!" He began laughing. He then kissed Kyle on the forhead and me. One minute he's shocked next he's over the moon. This man is extremely confusing. I put Kyle down and then Matt picked him up. kyle started to touch Matt's face, laughing.

"daddy" Matt's whole face lit up and he squeezed Kyle into a massive hug.

"yes Kyle, im your daddy. I have been all along. That will never change" A tear dropped from my eye as Matt said that. All those years worrying about what Matt would say gone in a Instant.  Chloe still shocked took Kyle from Matt and went to get ice cream. Matt grabbdd my hand and leaned forward to kiss me.

"We're parent'" It sounds wierd to hear Matt say it in front of me.

"it sounds wierd for you, but not for me. I've been sayin it for the past three years" Matt's faced dropped and I could see sadness in his eye's. He took his hands away from mine and began to walk off.

"Matt what's  wrong?"

"you were pregnant at the court case werem't you?" I knew this would come.

"WEREN'T YOU!" I nodded and leaned my head down.

"Why didnt you tell me?" I laughed and put my head up.

"Why? Because if I had of told you, you would have gone to prison. You would have refused to leave me amd then you would get into more crap. so dont you dare shout at me for trying to save your ass from going to jail. I didnt know they were going to send you away Matt. I can't see the future. I was so scared about meeting you again. About telling you about your son. I thought you were happy about it and all my worries had gone, but obviously not because you can't deal with the fact I did it for you Matt. I have everything to be with you, and in return you shout at me. What is the point in being with you if that's what you're going to do when I dont tell you something to PROTECT you feom yourself?"

By the end I was in tears and hardly able to speak. I was so mad at him. I turned around and walked towards the ice cream van leaving a shocked Matt. I couldn't deal with him and until he realised why I didn't tell him about Kyle I wouldn't deal with him. Kyle ran up to me amd cuddled my leg.

"mummy crying?"

"no baby, just something in my eye"

"Where dadda?" Kyle wanted Matt and so did I but the way he was acting I couldn't go to him.

"he's busy with work. Come on let's go explore."

Matt's pov:

I walked out of the park and to my good friend Alex's  house. She knew what to do in these situations. I knocked on her door and soon enough she appeared with her blonde hair in all it's glory.

"Matthew...to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I need alex therapy"

"ah ok come in" I walked in and went through to her living room.Alex wasn't actually a therapist. She plays River om doctor who but she talked a therapist when you needed her to.

"ok, what's up?"

"I have a son...I found out today that I have a son, who's three years old

and is called kyle"

"I begga your pardon! Matthew Smith, what are you not telling me?"

"ok I'll start from the beginning but it's a long story" Alex laid back in her chair amd put her feet up.

"proceed"

So I told her. I told her everything that had happend in the last 3 years up to that date. She was astonished and speechless amd to be honest I can understand why.

"you complete and utter idiot" I looked at Alex confused.

"Why, what have I done?"

"what have you not done?"

"Still not getting you?"

"Sky, was right. she was helping you. If the police had found out, you got her pregnant. They would have made sure you went to prison. no matter how convincing Sky's speech was. She protected you as long as she could and you repay her bt shouting at her. Did you not think about everything she has done for you. Go and find her and apologise otherwise I will slap you! Got it?"

"yes mam"

Alex was right. I had to find Sky and fast before someone else takes MY girl. vote and comment! 5 votes for next chapter

sorry for long wait...other stories...2000 reads thanks guy's. I need a ship name for Sky and Matt, anyone amy ideas.? comment them ok Demi out ♥♥