I made the right choice

Everytime i see Matt now even if were in lesson he winks at me causing me to blush. I remember the first day he asked me out after he kissed me. We stayed on the hill for about 4 hours just cuddling and kissing. It was the perfect date and i knew then when i picked Matt that i made the right choice. i woke up the next day happy as ever. Talia came bouncing in like she normally does and jumped on me.

"wake up. Last day at school for two weeks then were going on Holiday"

"WHAT?...WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE GOING ON HOLIDAY?"

"Well i asked my dad since im 17 and your 16. We could go on Holiday to Sandiego for a week and half"

"who else are we going with?"

"Matt and Ben"

"does your dad now?"

"they're teachers. It's illegal. Are you stupid? NO he doesnt"

"ok ok ok calm down" We made our way to school and straight to form room where coincidently Matt and Benedict were. Ben walked over to Talia and kissed her and i went to Matt and cuddled him before kissing him. He smiled at me and then i made my way to my seat. The rest of the class soon caved in and sat in there seats. Ben went up to his form room after talking to Talia for 5 minuets. Also then saying before he went.

"Mr Smith may i borrow Talia please" i swear them two have no shame in been spotted by other studnets or teachers.I knew what they were going to do. Snog each others face off like always. Matt came and sat beside me. Our desk was covered so no one could see him holding my hand under the tabel. I looked towards him smiling and i felt him squeeze my hand.

"excited about Monday then?"

"I didn't even know till this morning...but yes I am"

"If we werem't in a classroom right now" He winked which caused me to blush.

"Alright class can everyone line up please. We have an assembly. Straight line"

**************

"ok im sure everyone has heard of the Asl ice bucket challange. Well we asked all the teachers to donate money too see a student have ice cold water dunked on their head and we have raised 500 pounds so...we now need a student...Any volunteers?" I looked to Matt who smiled and pointed to me. I shook my head and laughed at him.

"I'll do it!"

"Ahhh Miss Philips...come on up then"

"Ok"

"At break time Skylar will be having this bucket dumped over her head if you want to see it it's 50p and will be held in the sports hall ar 10 past the hour. Pleass go to your next lesson"

"Ok skylar since you are doing this you miss third period is there any teacher you can stay with for a while?"

"She can stay with me"

"Thank you Mr Smith. good luck with the water Sky"

**************

The gym was full of people. All with their phones raised ready to film me getting soaked. Matt was at the side waiting with my towel. I was in my P:E kit and all he could do was stare at my legs. I walked over to him.

"Oy stop looking at my legs!"

"Sorry babe but they're really nice" I sneakily slapped his arm earning a whispered scream from him. I laughed and then turned to see more people had turned up.

"Alright Sky come on it's time"

I stood in the middle of the floor and everyone counted down from 3 and as soon as they shouted 0 ice cold water was dripping down my back. I ran to Matt and grabbed the towel shivering like mad. He laughed and because I was only small I kicked his shin earning yet another scream from him. After 5 minuets everyone had left the gym and Matt was now cuddling my wet body.

********

Soon enough the end of the day came and I was home and packing to go to Sandiego. Wonder how this will turn out.

Heres the update comment and stuff sorry it took so long. You all know why. :) thanks for the support guys.