children In need

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ.
sorry it took so long to update. Im having stress problems and its making me ill so please understand. This wont be very long.

Sky pov:

It had been 2 week since I last spoke to Matt...well, shouted at Matt. He didn't even try to apologise to me. I understand he cant contact me but I told him where I was staying. Chloe took Kyle out into the playground at the back of the hotel while I got ready to go to children In need. I put on my blue skater skirt and bon Jovi top. Topped off with my converse. I straightened my hair and then curled the bottom. Im only 20, I can still look hip. Chloe and Kyle came and joined me in the lobby until the car arrived and then we made our way to children In need.

Matt's pov:

I quickly got dressed and ready for children in need. I had flowers and a card for Sky, to apologise and hopefully make things right again. I jumped in my car and drove quite speedily to the bbc Studios where the event was being held. I arrived and was welcomed by a cascade of fans and screaming fangirls, as Sky would call them. I walked over to the fans and began giving out my autograph.

"OH MY GOD, ITS SKYLAR PHILLIPS.!" I heard one of the girls shout. I looked behind me to see my son and Skylar walking down the carpet. I heard a mans voice shout out to Skylar

"Beautiful,  sign me this photo of ya. I love you!"

"Aww I love you too"

I felt jelousy spring through me as she signed the picture and smiled her beautiful smile at him. She walked off and didn't even glance at me once. She was really annoyed at me and I could tell. I had to put things right.

Sky's pov:

Me, chloe and kyle made our way to my dressing room and quickly got settled in, I placed my stuff on the floor amd brushed through my hair since the wind made it messy again.

"Can me and Kyle go get a drink?"

"of course you can"

"do you want anything?"

"no thank you. I have about 5 bottles of bubbly" She smiled and nodded, before leaving with Kyle to get a drink. I layed down on my sofa and closed my eye's.

"Miss Skylar,"

I opened my eye's when I heard a woman shouting my name from outside the door. When I opened it a young blonde woman stood smiling at me.

"you haven't been there lon have you? I was asleep and didnt hear you knock"

"no mam I just got here"

"ok good and please, call me Sky." She nodded and handed me flowers and a card.

"These are from someone who left them at reception for you. There was a note telling us to tell you to read it."

"ok Thank you?"

"Sophie"

"Thanks Sophie

She nodded again and then walked out. I sat down on the sofa and admired the flowers. They were my favourite. Black Roses. I opened the letter and the front was so beautiful. I nearly cried when I saw a picture of me and Matt at comic con taped to it. I began to read the long paragraph he sent to me.

                         Sky, listen...well read since you cant actually listen.
                      when I found out we could be together again I was
                      the happiest man alive and the way I acted was
                      the total opposite to what I felt and I shouldn't
                      have said what I did. I understand now ,I really do
                      you were helping me. I am so so so so so so so so so
                      sorry and if you never want to see me again then
                      I understand completely. I love you Skylar Phillips
                      that feeling for you hasn't and never will change!!
                      Please give me another chance. I swear I'll make it
                      up to you. This is a promise I make to you now!!!!!!!.
                      I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD.
                      Please call me and tell me your answer. My number is.
                      07854267356. I love you Skylar and I always will. xxxxx
                      will you go on a date with me? yes □  No□ xxxxxxxx

                                Love, your idiot
                                              Matt xxxxxxxx

I swear my heart just stopped. He still loved me and I still loved him. I wouldn't let my feelings go unnoticed. Not anymore.  I ran out of my changing rooms amd down the corridoor. I was going so fast I accidently bumped into someone.

"Im so sorry I wasn't looking where I was, oh my god you're Jon Bonjovi
You're like my childhood hero. Im so sorry for bumping into you. It wont happen again sir"

"Aha you're very nervous arnt you?" I nodded. "Don't be. You were bound to meet me one day with the way you sing"

"you've heard me sing?"

"you're a celebrity and I love you. I have all your songs." I nearly died there and then, My idol loved me.

"listen me and the band are touring next year and I was wondering if you wanted to be one of our opening acts? Plus to a duet with me for a new song?."

"oh my god yes!"

"Alright cool. well heres my card and I shall let you ring me when ever you're not running round corridoors at full speed." I laughed and then rembered where I had to be. I waved goodbye to jon and sped off down the corridoor again. Matt's door came in sight and just as he came out I flung my self in his arms. He reacted quickly and put his arms around my waist.

"yes, you idiot. I will go on a date with you again and you are 100% forgiven. I love you so much!"

"I love you so much more. I was an idiot and I shouldn't have said what I did." I cut him off by kissing him so passionately. We both broke away smiling like luneys and Matt rested his forhead against mine.

"can I see my son now please?"

"How can I say no to your face?"

Hand in hand we made our way back to my room to see Kyle and Chloe. That's if they were back or not. 10 votes for next chapter.