Worse day of my life

Trigger warning- Mention of Rape and Abuse

I made my way out of the classroom after telling Talia that we could go. Mr Smith quickly caught up to me and grabbed my hand.

"look Sky i was wondering...do you want to go out later?" Is he actually stupid or what?

"sir seriously stop im 16 your 24.you're also my teacher just. Stop please."

i walked off with tears in my eyes. I didnt mean to sound harsh it's just not right. He could have any girl in the world so why in hell would he pick me?. I got to the school gate and placed my bag down and got out my earphones out.I played Patent pending psycho in love and began walking home. I was suddenly forced back by two people and held. I then saw Ebony walk in front of me smiling was this the payback she was talking about. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and fell to the floor. All three were constantly punching me and i couldn't get out of their grip. i felt likei was going to die.

"HEY GET OFF OF HER" all i heard was a man shout and then the girls all left. I looked up to see a young boy who looked about 18. He had bright blue eyes and Jet Black hair. He wore a long sleeved nickleback hoodie and black skinnies. He looked at my face examning it. Another man joined him and kneeled down beside me. He was alot older than the other boy. He had a suit on and looked about 28. They both helped me up and i smiled at them.

"are you ok? why were they hurting you?"

"just some bullies, im ust to it" I saw them link their hands together and smile at me

"are you two together?"

"yes we are 3 years we've been together"

"i dont mean to be rude but isnt that a bit wrong arnt you older than him?" He just laughed at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"hunny it doesnt matter how old you are.If you love someone you love them for their personality not their age. I was 26 when i met him and he was 17"

"so your 20 and he's 29?" i asked poiting to the younger boy. He nodded in response and i smiled. Maybe this between me and Matt wouldn't be so bad i mena ye he's my teacher but it could work..i think. I waved goodbye after i got the younger boys number i needed a favour from him. I arived home and was welcomed by a slap to the face. Falling to the floor i looked up to see Tommy and his 2 friends smiling devilishly at me.

"where the hell have you been you little slut?"

"im s-sorry i had a d-detention and then on the way h-home i was beaten up" He just laughed.

"i knew you were weak. Your still late so get upstairs. Looks like were going to be having some fun tonight boys" i knew what was coming only this time there would be 3 of them.Not one. i made my way up to my room and placed my bag under the bed and stared out of the window.I was pulled out of my day dream by my 'brother'and his two friends throwing me onto the bed. What feels like a lifetime later he leaves after slapping me again. I run to the window and look out. The streets are empty no one to scream help too. I decide to pull my phone out and ring Casey. It's only 9:30 she should be awake still. It rings a couple of times and after the 5th ring she answeres with a tired voice. "hello"

"casey can i stop at yours please?" i dont explain what happened but im aloud and quickly sneak out of the door while Tommys busy with his friends. That night i didnt get any sleep at all i was too busy thinking back over the day that had just happened.

**************

i woke up the next morning and Casey was still asleep. I walked down to her mum and told her to tell casey i said my brother needed me home. I lied when i said that of course.

To Talia- can you meet me at crystal cliff in 20 minuets

From Talia- ye is that the place near our school?

To Talia- yes it is i'll see ya there

***********

"so what did you want me to meet you here for?"

"no reason just to talk"

"what the hell are they?" She asked pointing to my bruises. "how did you get them?"

"no reason just fell"

"you dont get them size bruises by just falling.Stop lying Skylar i know abuse when i see it. WHO DID THAT?"

"NO ONE"

"please...Skylar just tell me who abused you?" i was getting seriously annoyed now i didnt want to tell her couldnt she tell?.

"it was Ebony ok?"

"im gunna kill her"

"STOP IT I DONT NEED YOU TO STICK UP FOR ME ALL THE TIME FOR GOD SAKE NO WONDER IM BULLIED AND ABUSED BY EVERYONE THEY THINK I CANT FIGHT FOR MY SELF. MAYBE TOMMY IS RIGHT I AM WORTHLESS."

"Skylar who else abused you?"

"my brother. He's being doing it quite a while now but last night he-he" i choked on my own tears. I watched her expression go from angry to seriously ticked off.

"come on!"

"what were are we going?"

"to see my dad he's a police officer where going to get this sorted out.NOW."