a story of love

"go on then dear, tell me this story. Shall I ge Laura in, and popcorn?"

"no mum, please just listen. You can't tell anyone and you most deffinetely cannot freak out at me" My mum looked a little worried but she nodded her head and came and sat closer to me.

"ok...back when I was in America to try out teaching. I met this girl. She was so beautiful and kind. She gave me feeling's no other girl had ever given me and she was just really special to me. Only problem is, she's six years younger than me and at the time she was a...a pupil. I couldn't help my feeling towards her and one thing led to another and I kissed her after she got into a fight. She rejected me for a while but after that her bestfriend...you know, Ben the guy who play's sherlock? well his girlfriend, helped me to show her how much I loved the girl. I asked her out and we were dating for about 2 months until her dad who's supposed to be dead turned up and got me arrested. Then the court case happened and she did this massive speech but I got took away from her for four years.  That's why I came back here and started an acting carerr. So then at least she could somehow see me. I didn't know she became famous too."

My mum looked shocked but all the same pulled me into a hug just like any caring mum would.

"so Sky is the one who you dated?" I nodded my head and tears dripped from my eye's.

"Shall we go to the cinema to get your mind off thing's?" The cinema sounded good but so did sitting in my old bedroom sleeping and dreaming about me and Sky and the life we could of had. Desicions, Desicions.

Sky's pov:

I picked Kyle up in my arms and laid him back down on my bed. After he finall stopped jumping he began to laugh and clap his hands shouting story, like he normally does before I tell him a story. A/N This will be quite baabyish since she is talking to a 3 year old

"ok Kyle, this story is about your daddy and mummy. I was in big girls and boy's school and we had a new teacher. He was very handsome and mummy liked him alot. At snack time me and my friends were sitting and a nasty girl came over and started picking on mummy. Mummy then got into a fight with the nasty girl and daddy dragged me away from her. We ended up kissing but I said no to going on a date with him. Then auntie Talia-"

"Auntie talia, auntie Talia"

"Yes baby, auntie Talia got mummy and daddy together and we made you. Then daddy got taken away by mean misters and mummy had to make sure he wasn't taken away. But in was and then I had you and soon you will meet your daddy I promise because he would love you so much and I arn't letting you grow up withour him. Not in a million years"

i looked from the ceiling to Kyle and found him fast alseep beside me. I picked him up and placed him gently in his new bed. I then walked downstairs and into my new kitchen. I was disturbed by a knock at the door. Talia and Ben maybe? I cautiously walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello im your new neighbour. Tom Hiddleston."

I nearly fainted there and then. I shook his hand and invited him inside.

"so Sky, how are you liking the street" I handed him a tea and sat down.

"im not really sure yet, I havn't had time to look around. busy, busy, busy"

"oh well I could show you around if you like. Oh my girlfriend wants to know if you want to come round for tea sometime?" A new friend would be nice, Especially a girl that isn't Talia. Then I remembered I had to ring that girl from the hospital reception.

"That would be nice Tom thank you...can you call around another time. I don't mean to be rude but I still have alot to do and phone call's to make."

He smiled his gorgeous smile at me and walked out the door. Well that was...something.

I pulled out my phone and got up the receptionist number. I never even got her name.

"Hello, Chloe speaking"

"Chloe, it's Sky from the hospital"

" Oh my god hi."

"you said you wanted a job right?"

"yeh, well I have a job just not with you and I really want one with you and sorry im rambling carry on." I laughed and carried on.

"Do you want to be my personal assistant?"

"oh my god yes, wow"

"you realise this is a big commitment right?.You have to be with me nearly everyday. Listen to my orders and sort thing's like mail and concerts.  are you ready to take on that challange?" There was a pause but finally she answered,

"im ready"

"it will be 300 pound a week is that ok?"

"that is amazin."

"Right. your first job is to pack your bag's"

"why?"

"we're going on a trip to London to children In need."  I heard a scream from the phone and began laughing"

"I'll send you the details and I will buy your ticket...remember to be prepared for anything, including babysitting duties"

"I promise im ready"

I put the phone down and walked upstairs again. Changing quickly into my jamas I laid under the covers and drifted into a sleep of loce amd happiness.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK  IS GOING TO HAPPEN. 1200 READS SOMEONE MUST HAVE AN IDEA.