Singing and acting

"Sky, Sky, SKY"

"Whattttttttt" I groaned into my pillow and sat up looking Talia in the eye's. She looked I pain and I looked to her 9 month stomach.

"you're not!" She nodded franticly and I pounced up out of bed. I told her to get her stuff and I rang Ben.

"Hello,"

"Ben, Talia's going into labour."

"ok im on my way. Meet you at the hospital."

I put down the phone and grabbed Kyle out of his cot. Making sure he stayed asleep. I walked downstairs and put him in his car seat before shouting Talia to hurry up. She came out and climbed in the car. I could see the pain shooting through her eye's and I quickly set off to the hospital. When we arrived Ben was there and intantly helped Talia in to the hospital. I picked Kyle up and made my way to the reception. The woman looked about 19 and smiled widley at me.

"A pregnant woman and a man just walked in where did they go?"

"room 221. erm sorry to keep you here but can I have your autograph please"

I laughed and nodded. She handed me a piece of paper and I signed it.

"I can't wait till your new single comes out. I wish I was your agent. I could listen to you everyday"

"I don't have an agent. I got the job through working hard and I guess it payed off." I looked at her and an idea came into my head. "Would you like a job where you can work with me all you like?"

"oh my god yes."

"well what's your number and I will ring you. I can't talk now because best friends in labour but I will soon" She handed me her number and I said goodbye. I rushed to Talia and she was pacing the room while Ben was unpacking her thing's.

"Talia, keep calm and take nice deep breaths ok?"

"ok, if you want to go home and put Tyler to bed I understand" 

"Well you better ring me when Latia is born"

"I will I promise. Go home and get Kyle to bed"

"yes mother."

2 week later.

Latia cumberbatch Jones was born on the 23rd September 2014 and was extremely beautifull. She weighed 5 11 and was an apsouloute treasure. I watched Kyle fuss over Latia trying to cuddle her alot. He was always out to get to her. I move the last box from Talia's house into my new home. Nearly everything was unpacked and all that was left was to paint Kyle's bedroom since it was pink. Talia and Ben shouted my name from the bottom of the stairs and I greeted them with a smile.

"We're going to get off. Do you want us to take Kyle while you sort everything out?"

"nah it's fine. I want to see him as much as I can before London."

"ok well we'll cya later"

I couldn't wait till November. My time away from Matt had been decreased to only 2 years and October would be the time I could see him again but he didn't know that. November would probably be when I see him because i was  going on Children in need and singing my new song to help raise money for charity.

"come on Kyle baby, bed time."

"mama" I smiled at him and lifted him into my arms. I walked upstairs and placed him on my bed next to me. He sat up and started bouncing on his bum, nearly falling everytime he did. For a 3 year old he still didn't have good balance. I laid him back down and stroked his head.

"Story"

"you want a story...what kind of story?"

"you story"

"you want a story about me?"

"mummy mummy" I turned to face him and leaned down to his face.

"I have the perfect one"

Matt's pov:

I wake up lonley as ever, my 2 bedroom appartment all by myself. One more year and I could see my true love again. (A/n he doesn't know about the year less wait by the way.) I climbed out of bed and got dressed before heading downstairs and out to my car. I was going to my mum's to see her. I  arrived about 2 hours later and ran into my mother's arms and then into the house and into the room.

"Someone's eager."

"I just want to sit down and chill."

She came and sat down as well and turned the T.V on. T.v music channel perfect.

Up next Green day.

I listened to the happiness that was Green day and made my mum a tea and myself one too.

"Matt have you heard that new single yet from Skylar Philips" At that name I flipped my head around so fast.

"what did you say?"

"New single from Skylar Phillips?"

"show me her. Show me one of her video's" She took out her phone and showed me a video...it was Skylar. My Sky.

"mum I need to tell you a story."

sorry it's not long I have to go to Leeds and buy stuff so I wrote it in like 10 minutes.