spark's and firework's

1 week later,

I woke up from Kyle's cry and jumped out of bed.  He stood patiently on his bed, waiting for me to get him. Why he didn't just climb out like he usualy I'll never know. I picked him up and walked downstairs. It was the day I was going to London with Chloe and I decided Kyle would be coming with us, I didn't want to leave him. I heard Chloe's call from the door

"Im here!" She walked in the kitchen smiling, placing her bags down.

"coe" Kyle shouted running into her arms. I watched as she picked him up and spun him around.

"Right, the plane is at 2:30. It's now 9am. Go get ready and your limo will be here at 9:30. I'll get kyle ready"

I nodded and did as I was told. Chloe was amazing at being my personal assistant.  She sorted the hotel, transport and security. I pulled out my bowling for soup t-shirt and criminal damage jeans  before tying up my converse amd straightning my hair. I got mine and Kyle's bag and headed back downstairs.  Kyle was already ready and having his breakfast. A horn beeped from outside and I knew the limo was here. I grabbed Kyle and mine's bag and put them in the boot. Chloe mirrored my actions and then climbed in the car. Before log we were on our way to the airport. Rain trickled down the window as I got on tbe plain. Why does it always rain when I get on a plain?. This time I would'nt have Matt to comfort me. Hoefully soon I would.

Matt's pov:

I made my way back home back to London after finally getting away from my mum. I arrived at my flat and opened my laptopand went on google. since I was going on children in need I needed to see who else would be going as well. When the list came up I did a quick scan of the names.

Craig Ferguson

James Corden

Amanda Holden

Downton abbey

Doctor Who

Call the Midwife

Taylor swift

Tonight alive

Tonight's the night

Strictly come dancing

Ed sheeran

Bonjovi

Matilda the musical

New single of Skylar Phillips.

Sky! She was going to be there?. I was going to see her again!. I rang my mum to tell her the news and she was ecstatic. After a 5 minute dance which consisted of the drunken giraffe mixed with a little boogey I settled in bed and dreamed of mine and Sky's reunion and how perfect it will be. Hopefully the police wont turn up this time.

Sky's pov: Time skip to next day.

I woke ip refreshed and energized. The hotel was beautiful,  it had a pool and everything. chloe was truley amazing. I woke Kyle up and got him dressed before waking Chloe up and telling her to get dressed.

"So chloe, it's your first time in London. How about instead of sitting in here all day we go exploring?" Her whole face lit up and she ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"me wan hug mummy" I laughed at Kyle and let him join in the hug.

"come on then let's go explore London. Let's start with the park."

We entered the park and began walking around the duck pond. Chloe chased Kyle round the park making him laugh. I looked over to the park and saw the couples playing with their children on the slides and pushing them on the swings. I watched as they chased them and had picnics with them. Things a family does and things I couldn't do. I was so in thought that I didn't realise I had bumped into someone.

"im so sorry, I wasn't loo-" Oh.My.Stars. Matt stood boldly in front of me as handsome as ever. looking at me so shocked.

"Matt" I said weakly. He smiled widely at me before pulling me into a hug that was long needed. I finally got to embrace him again just like I did 3 year's ago. I let go and planted my lip's on his. Spark's and fireworks. He looked at me in the eye's and kissed me again.

"You're not supposed to be here!" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"They decreased the time too 3 year's. Didn't they tell you?"

He shook his head and grabbed both my hands.

"so we can be together again?" I nodded, crying happy tears and he hugged me again. Kyle came running into my arm's and Matt looked confused.

"Coe monster" I laughed and looked over at chloe and beckoned her over.

"is chloe a monster?" He nodded and giggled when Chloe tickled him. She looked at Matt and froze. She then turned her head to me shocked.

"is that?" I nodded my head yes and she sorta cried a little. Matt looked at Kyle and ruffled his hair.

"who's this then?" Well...crap.

"My son" Matt's face dropped and I laughed at him.

"Matt, meet Kyle Alexander Smith. Kyle meet Matthew Robert Smith. Your daddy"