A date with a confusing phone call

I woke up the next morning after one of the best nights of my life. I rolled over to see Sky was still asleep. I kissed her nose and shook her a little. She slowly opened her eyes smiling at me and yawning.

"happy birthday beautiful"

"thanks"

"what's wrong?"

"i hate my birthday. A day were you just decide you're older. Im so old."

"you're 17 babe im nearly 25 im older"

"yes i know. i love you"

"i love you too"

Talia knocked on the door and Sky got up to answer it. She opened it and Talia jumped on Sky causing her to fall to the floor laughing. Talia began punching Sky's arm until she got to 17 and then punched her for good luck apparantly. She got up and Ben shortly came in after.

"hey Sky happy birthday"

"thanks Ben" Talia went out and then came back in with about 10 presents.

Sky's pov:

Talia came back in with 10 presents. I sat on the bed and they all sat with me. Matt was behind me with his legs wrapped round me. I opened the first one and it was a doctor who tshirt with Davids face on. I got a new phone from Talias dad. It was an iphone and i didnt have to pay for it. I got some more tshirts from Talia and Ben got me some new shorts and jeans. i thanked them all and then they went to get ready for comic con. i never got my present off of Matt but soon enough he wrapped his arms around me and held out my present. i opened it and it revealed a beautiful golden necklace with a blue diamon at the bottom.

"its amazing. oh Matt i love it"  Matt took the necklace off me and then placed it gently around my kneck. I turned around and pulled him towards my lips. We shared a kiss for about 20 seconds before i pulled back to get ready.

"hey i still have another present for you." He came over and handed me two laminated things.

"OH MY GOD MATTY" I looked down and in my hand were two passes too the Doctor Who panel to see David Tennant. I wanted to go see him the first year he came on but the second year would be fine. (im pretending this is 2007) 

When we got downstairs Talia and Ben were waiting for us in the lobby. Me and Matt entwined our fingers and walked out to where the taxi were waiting to take us to comic con. It was a long and painfull ride to comic con but Matt held my hand and kept saying nice things into my ear making the journey a lot less boring. When we arrived there was a cue full of people. I could see Avengers fan, Doctor's and anime characters as well. We go out and paid the taxi before finally going inside. It was everything i ever imagined and more. I grabbed Matt's hand and jumped up and down. He noticed my excitement and grabbed my shoulder causing me to calm down. Talia and Ben decided to go to another part of comic con while me and Matt made our way to the doctor who panel.

**********2 hours later

"Ladies and gentlemen may i introduce the amazing, the almighty, the...oh you get it. Ladies and Gentlemen The 10th Doctor. Mr David Tennant" Me and Matt cheered and i felt my heart skip a beat. Yet it still wasnt as strong as what i felt with Matt. It was crazy what this man did to me and my heart. He was my everything. So many questions were asked to David. Matt stood up and i began to blush.

"hello David and Matt. Me and my girlfriend here are great fans of your's and well she's to nervouse to ask but she wants to know who is your favourite doctor?"

"good Question and Matt's girlfriend stand up" I slowly stood up and David smiled.

"don't be nervous about talking to me im just another fan who happens to be on the show. Im only normal. To answer your question genesis of the daleks. 4th doctor"

The panel soon ended and me and Matt were the first one out. Trying to find Talia and Ben was hard but we eventually found them outside the Avengers convention. The rest of the day was full of pictures and we actually ran into David going round so we got a picture with him. It was amazing. By the time we finished it was 7pm and we were all really tierd so began to make our way bck to the hotel. We all arrived at our rooms and then Matt took my hand and led me to the lift.

"where are we going?"

"close your eyes!"

"ok but if you make me walk in to anything you will regrett it"

"i would never do that to you"

"yes you would"

"ok i would" I laughed and trusted Matt in directing me towards wherever we were going. I heard the lift ding telling us we were at our floor.Wherever out floor is. He moved his hands away and my eyes must have popped out of my head. We were on the top floor and the stars shone bright on the roof top.

"Matt this is beautiful"

"i wanted you to remember this birthday and i wanted you to know how much i love you"  I flung my arms around his kneck and hugged him like it was the last hug i was going to give him. He hugged back and stroked my hair. He took my hand and directed me towards a laid out picnic. He sat down and pulled out some chocolate and then some strawberries. He covered one in chocolate and passed it to me. As soon as it hit my mouth i smiled in delight. It was so beautiful. He ate one himself and also smiled. 

"ok then tell me about yourself Sky"

"well im 17... i lost my parents when i was 13 and began damaging my wrists. But then i met a guy. An incredible man who taught me that the world was a better place and such things as nice people exsisted. I ignored him for a while but then my idiot friend made me realise i couldn't live without this mad man. And we got together and ever since that day he admited his love ive fallen for him harder and it's been the best month of my life. I will never forget it. I never tell him how much he means to me. but right now he is and always will be my world and i cant wait to spend my life with him. I love you Matt, more than anything!" Matt had tears in his eyes and climbed over to me. he hugged me and leaned in as i did the same. We shared a kiss and it lasted for an eternity. That's what it felt like anyway. All of a sudden my phone began to ring. My old phone not my new one. I still needed to get that one to work and thanks Talias dad for it. I answered it after braking away from Matt. He rested his head on my shoulder and i put the phone on speaker.

"Hello Sky speaking"

"Hello princess it's me"

"yes it's you...who are you again?"

"Sky it's me. It's your father"

SKYS DAD IS DEAD SO WHO IS CALLING.