Epilogue

Its wierd isnt it. One minute your an average girl with an abusive brother and no parents and then the next your in a loving relationship with your teacher. These past five years have been a whirl wind and yet still to come I have the date with Matt. We both get to watch our son grow up and I get to tour with my favourite band. Sometimes good things do come to those who wait long enough.

I pack my bags and also get Kyle ready. Chloe is watching Tv while I prepare everything else. I dont mind because I have given her the day off since shes been looking after Kyle since we got here. I hear a knock on the door and open it to reveal a very handsome looking Matt. He hands me a rose and then kisses my cheek.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey hot stuff" He smiles and begins to kiss me.

"Guys come on...PG rated please and thank you!" We both laugh at chloe who has had to deal with the constant kissing since me and Matt got together again. I couldn't wait to go home and see Ben, Latia and Kyle.

"Baby can we go out.Me you and Kyle, before you leave?" Kyle who only just noticed Matt was here ran over and hugged his leg.

"dada" Matt picked him up and spun him round before planting a kiss on his head. Chloe carried on watching Tv. I began packing the last bits before Chloe interupted me.

"Sky...go spend time with your family. I'll pack the rest. Go." I saluted her and then put Kyle a coat on and one on myself. I grabbed Matts hand and Kyle was in his other. We made our way out onto the busy streets of London and walked to a little tea and park shop. It was a tea store with a park like 3 feet away. When we arrived Kyle was straight off onto the playground with all the other children. Matt bought himself a coffe and me a cold tea (A/N I am obssessed with cold tea no word of a lie.)

He held my hand as we watched our son play happily.

"It's wierd isnt it?" Matt suddenly started talking so I looked over to him.

"4 years ago I wouldn't have imagined having a child like Kyle. He's so adorable and I can't believe he's mine. I can't believe you're mine. Sky if we'd never have gotten torn apart I dont think we would have lasted as long but I am so happy I found you again. Seriously I dont want my life any other way and I will never want it any different." He stood up rooting through his pockets and then knelt down on one kne. I felt tears fall from my eye's.

"Sky I know we have only just found one another again but I love you more than anything and I want to spend my life with you so Skylar Phillips...will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Skylar Smith?"

I jumped up and placed my lips on his.

"yes you idiot of course I'll marry you" He picked me up and spun me round. Cheers were heard all around and finally I felt like I was my old self again in love with the man I met so long ago and that was how it was going to stay

Forever.

THE END

PLEASE READ.

DONT WORRY SKY AND MATTS STORY IS NOT OVER YET. THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL WOHOOOOOO YEYYY. DETAILS WILL BE UP LATER.