i wish I could help

Skylars pov:

He's kissing me. Mr Smith's kissing me. Wait...Mr Smiths kissing me. I pulled back when realisation hit me. This is wrong.

"im sorry I didn-"

"no it's fine"

"I was just I domt even know what I was doing"

"Mr Smith seriously it's fine"

He sat down on the floor leaning his back against the sports hall wall. I joined him and we began talking about the littlest things. He's 24 lives alone, doesnt have a girlfriend 3 sisters 2 brothers and he's the oldest.

"so...why did you punch the daylights out of Ebony then?"

"she wished me dead...like my parents"

"your parents died?"

"ye...I was 13 and they were going on holiday. They set off and never came back. My brother got a phonecall from the police saying they found their bodies all mangled up. The other driver had been drinking but he survived"

"oh im so sorry come here" I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"is that why you did this?" He asked pointing to my wrist. I roll it up so he can see properly.

"It's not just my parents death that made me do this...It's bullies as well. They call me a mosher nearly every day. Accuse me of doing drugs saying im a whore and then telling me to kill myself."

"havn't you ever told someone"

"who's there to tell. Nobody listens to me im not important"

"you could tell your brother"

"yep cos that would go down well"

"what do you mean?"

"it doesnt matter" I got up and pecked him on the cheek. I placed my phone number in his contacts and then ran off. lesson 4...oh god Drama with Mr Cumberbatch the strictest teacher in the school.

feels lol